PDA

View Full Version : Fanboy arguement...

Xaminor
07-29-2003, 10:35 PM
Ok I've been banned from rarenet before, and I probably will this time as well, because these people actually start threads about having people banned because they don't think exactly the way you do.

Anyways, I can give a rat's ass, if they ban me or not but I wanted to share what is just beginning as an argument there, lol. It should get pretty good and it started with the typical "blah, blah, blah, but Wind Waker is better than KOTOR...blah, blah..." bull ****.

Now that is suppose to be a videogame banter and it is suppose to be a rareware site but those people are pure and utter Nintendo fanboys, who betrayed Rare the moment Nintendo dogged them, although some still follow Rare. Anyways I thought you guys might enjoy a laugh and maybe some of you can join in, hopefully you will.

Xaminor
07-29-2003, 10:44 PM
Well I really don't see the point in posting the entire thing nor do I care but I thought you guys would get a laugh out of it, maybe not...

Anyways this was my last post there...

Oh and sorry if I sounded harsh but I really was laughing my freaking ass off as I imagined a mad little kid, turning red and blue in the face, screaming, and stomping his foot to the ground as he said...

"I can think whatever I want, if it is my opinion the sky is green, I can think so.."

and the most important part.

"...*sniff* *sniff*, and you or no one else can stop me...*sniffles*"

BTW I'm just havig a laugh and Got Damn this thread is becoming funny. Before you know it I'll have a bunch of you gathering at pm's like a bunch of shcool kids on their lunch break (who only carry purple lunch pales and play cartoons as well as watch them, btw) coming up with a ploy to get me banned, this is really great material if you think about it...

AlBoogy
07-29-2003, 10:56 PM
From Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back:

"Man, I don't know what the f**k you just said little kid. But you special man. You reached out and you touched a brotha heart"

CarGuy
07-29-2003, 11:06 PM
"What the diddly-O?" -Ned Flanders

l Maximus l
07-30-2003, 12:17 AM
"Whatchu Talkin' Bout?" - Gary Coleman as Arnold from Different Strokes :D

DocHoliday78
07-30-2003, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by Xaminor
Ok I've been banned from rarenet before, and I probably will this time as well, because these people actually start threads about having people banned because they don't think exactly the way you do.

Anyways, I can give a rat's ass, if they ban me or not but I wanted to share what is just beginning as an argument there, lol. It should get pretty good and it started with the typical "blah, blah, blah, but Wind Waker is better than KOTOR...blah, blah..." bull ****.

Now that is suppose to be a videogame banter and it is suppose to be a rareware site but those people are pure and utter Nintendo fanboys, who betrayed Rare the moment Nintendo dogged them, although some still follow Rare. Anyways I thought you guys might enjoy a laugh and maybe some of you can join in, hopefully you will.
Ummmm yes exactly :huh: +1

warriorboy0302
08-05-2003, 02:34 PM
fanboy, Dern I'm in the wrong thread, I thought it said fatboy "crap"