PDA

View Full Version : I want an xbox, Where can i get one for the best price?

griegomas
07-30-2003, 09:22 AM
i am looking for an xbox for the best possible price. refurb doesnt matter and i will be wanting more than one remote if that changes anything. any help would be appreciated, thanks

SoccerCJM77
07-30-2003, 09:38 AM
well check the sunday paper for adds and stuff. Circuit City and Best Buy have great deals every week. for like 200 dollars you can get a controler, the console, 2 games. That's a good deal, and about every week you can see if best buy is giving something else new. and you can show only best buy the receipt and they could give you another free item. That's what I did when I got my xbox. I got like 3 games, a xbox carrying case, a xbox carrrying case, 2 dvd movies, dvd playback kit, and another controler. Or you could just get one offline like go to www.ebay.com and get someone's banged up xbox for cheap with no games. godd luck. And when you get the xbox remeber to buy halo, and also welcome to XBA

MixMasta
07-30-2003, 09:57 AM
Yes, welcome to XBA.

Ebay is always a good place to buy from, they have used, refurbs, and brand new all for under the current 180 dollar retail. I wouldn't buy an Xbox bundle from an actual retail store because they tend to be a little pricey. A used bundle from EB or Gamestop would be okay, but Ebay, or www.tradegamesnow.com is the way to go. I've seen people selling used Xbox's for 100 bucks on TGN, but for a bundle, usaully they come with like 2 controllers, all the hookups, and a few games, those run about 200 on TGN. So just look around on Ebay and TGN and you'll probably find a good deal.

Spaztic
07-30-2003, 11:59 AM
I saw a xbox up at my local pawn shop for $120 yesterday! Try there!