PDA

View Full Version : Manaan Sith Base help

Dyslexic Chaos
07-30-2003, 10:26 PM
I am on Manaan, and i need to get into the Manaan Sith Base to retrieve this droid thing so the guy will tell me about the Star Map. I can't get the prisoner to talk and I cant do the last 2 Matrix questions, and I forgot the 3rd way, can some1 tell me how to do any of these?

Duke
07-31-2003, 10:05 AM
*Spoilers Obviously*

Alright. Well I can't remember the answers for the passcard, but those last two aren't too hard, just basic math. Did take me a little while to remember that chit though, haven't had a math class since sophomore year of college.

To make the guy talk, I really ended up just messing around with the serum and concentrating on his friend and his gf or wife or whatever. I think 2 consecutive successes will get him to reveal the code.

The third way is to go to the hangar (I think the middle one, but there's only 2 that aren't yours) and kill everyone there. The ship will transport you to the Sith base.

Anytime you can't remember something that someone has said to you, go check the log. If not too much has happened since then, it keeps details of all your interactions.

Hugh_Jass
07-31-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
*Spoilers Obviously*

The third way is to go to the hangar (I think the middle one, but there's only 2 that aren't yours) and kill everyone there. The ship will transport you to the Sith base.

That's the first thing I did after arriving in the port. I didn't even go through the port authority check-in first. Hey...they shot first, so I was obligated to perform a bit of minor genocide. Sure, I had to go to court and defend my life, but that was a simple matter.

Leviathon
08-06-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Jerred B
I am on Manaan, and i need to get into the Manaan Sith Base to retrieve this droid thing so the guy will tell me about the Star Map. I can't get the prisoner to talk and I cant do the last 2 Matrix questions, and I forgot the 3rd way, can some1 tell me how to do any of these?

The easiest way is to break the passcard...

The last two are the hardest but here is how they work...

The 2nd to last question is has a series of numbers that are devisable starting with the #1, which is divisble only by the number 1. The second number if I remember correctly was 32 which is divisble by the #2. The third #, 81, is divisable by 3. The 4th number was 64 which is divisble by 4. The fith being 25 divisble by 5. And the last one is 6, which is the answer.

The last question which is the Logorythmic question has a series of 2 number paired up. I don't remember the pairings but do remember that the answer is "7". Why? Because the other numbers where 1, 3, 5, which are all Prime numbers.

There you have it. This is the easiest way to get into the sith base....:cheers:

y2kash_14
08-07-2003, 03:57 AM
it is extremely easy to make the prisoner talk...I didn't even have to use the serum...just threaten his wife and you got him

Spaztic
08-07-2003, 07:30 AM
I went to the left most docking bay and took the ship to the sith base! I prefer brute force over anything!

RudedogX
08-07-2003, 07:53 AM
I've done brute force everytime. I haven't bothered wasting my time with the prisoner or the computer card.

Leviathon
08-07-2003, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by y2kash_14
it is extremely easy to make the prisoner talk...I didn't even have to use the serum...just threaten his wife and you got him

That would depend on how your character has been developed wouldn't it? If your persuasive skills are not high enough than you would have a harder time correct?:confused:

y2kash_14
08-07-2003, 09:16 PM
actually, at the time I only had a persuasive skill of 2...that doesn't seem very high to me

Leviathon
08-08-2003, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by y2kash_14
actually, at the time I only had a persuasive skill of 2...that doesn't seem very high to me

My character at the time didn't. Maybe that's why I was having a harder time with it....

y2kash_14
08-09-2003, 01:34 AM
even after I got the guy to talk, I went to the hangar anyway

Lord Vivic
08-12-2003, 04:36 PM
I had no problems in that area.