PDA

View Full Version : This Bug Is Driving Me Crazy

Xbox_Fiend
07-30-2003, 11:28 PM
OK can someone plz help me i am getting frustrated with this game i am at the bottom of the ocean floor in the enviormental suit and when ever i try to enter one of the 2 doors it starts loading and then says Disk is dirty so if anyone has advice or has run into this before plz help!:cuss:

MerimacHamwich
07-31-2003, 01:04 AM
Eh?
Is the game called "This bug is driving me crazy!"?

dances with broom sticks
07-31-2003, 01:07 AM
Try cleaning the game

MerimacHamwich
07-31-2003, 01:11 AM
As I was just telling Dances With Broomsticks earlier, Corn is a welcome edition to any peice of art. Infact, in most instances to adds in a much need artsy feel.

Notice how much I said in in the last sentence? Heck, i said it twice just there! Word of the day I say!

Duke
07-31-2003, 10:07 AM
"I didn't a eat any corn!!" (trying for a scottish accent)

Hugh_Jass
07-31-2003, 03:25 PM
I got past that part and did not experience the same problem. However, as you know, I've had similar problems later in the game.

The only similarities I can think of is that they are both instances in the game where we are forced into single character mode. I don't know if that is pertinent.

MetalSludge
07-31-2003, 04:03 PM
I have heard this is a bug issue with some of the disks. The one worker at our local EB store said he has gone through 3 disks himself and has had numerous returns with the same problem. Said his 4th disk finally works. I was gonna get this game but I dont know now with all these troubles its having.

Duke
07-31-2003, 05:15 PM
Have never had a game freeze or a dde.

guess i'm just lucky :twirls finger:

MerimacHamwich
07-31-2003, 07:20 PM
So this proverbial "game" we are speaking of here does imply scrounging the toilet for "chocolate" surprises right?

Dyslexic Chaos
07-31-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
As I was just telling Dances With Broomsticks earlier, Corn is a welcome edition to any peice of art. Infact, in most instances to adds in a much need artsy feel.

Notice how much I said in in the last sentence? Heck, i said it twice just there! Word of the day I say!

Ahem, I believe you mean addition...

YES, I FINNALLY OUTSMARTED MERIMAC ABOUT SOMETHING. YAY!!!!!!!!!