PDA

View Full Version : Hunter:The Reckoning on PS2 more goodies!?

TEA
07-31-2003, 10:59 PM
I was watchin' a show called Xtended Play(XPlay) on TechTV when they reviewed Hunter:The Reckoning on PS2.So I decided to watch .I wasn't mad b/c a XBox game went to PS2(which is bad tho) because it was already ported to the GCN earlier,but why does the PS2 version get more goodies but a better game overall.It's nothing to gripe over but it doesn't seem us Xbox loyal addicts were served our fair justice.Seems like us and GCN get the beta version of the game and PS2 get the best version.Did we get a much better game for ports from the PS2(e.g:State Of Emergency,there's probably more can't think of 'em right now).

So My question is would you rather have a game earlier than the other systems or wait last like the PS2 and get the best version?(Patience is a Virtue)

Share your 2 cents everybody.Thanks for the response.

DocHoliday78
07-31-2003, 11:07 PM
It depends on what type of game. Hunter was a great rental at best so for that game not really. Lets say a Halo 2 or a Ninja Gaien hell yeah i would wait. Of course i want a great game but i dont want it to turn into a duke nukem forever.

Voodoo_Vince
07-31-2003, 11:18 PM
The preview you saw was Hunter the Reckoning Wayward which I thought was a Differnt version of Redeemer,

But I may be wrong since I never played any Hunter games