PDA

View Full Version : OMG..Can't wait for ESPN NFL Football? Watch this trailer!

Xbox Owner
08-01-2003, 03:39 PM
http://operationsports.com/reviews.asp?game=nfl2k4xbox

Go to the very bottom, and watch the last trailer.. I didn't direct link because there's other good stuff you might wanna see, too.

Anwyay..DAMN!.. this game has some of the best animations I've seen in a football game..!!

And I love how they show the crowd celebrating after a touch down..of course the crowd's faces don't look as good as the players and that, but it's still sweet as hell if you ask me. I love when they showed the one dude jump into the crowd..and when they had "Chiefs" on their stomachs..oh my god, this game is gona own.

AlBoogy
08-01-2003, 04:23 PM
Holy Cow. Great find. Dude, I couldnt believe it when Donald Driver did the Lambeau Leap. And I love the music when they score. Wow. Im speachless.

DocHoliday78
08-01-2003, 04:36 PM
I am telling you man this game is gonna rapesquad all other football games. I hate having to wait for it though.

Ugunnalose
08-01-2003, 04:55 PM
the player models look so much better i cant wait

borka105
08-01-2003, 05:44 PM
wow, very cool indeed. Looks like this year's game will be Sega's coming out party!

-borka105

canadianboi3
08-01-2003, 08:15 PM
Wow. Absolute wow. This years ESPN Football is gonna be awesome. Great find man, thanks a lot.

AlBoogy
08-01-2003, 11:40 PM
I noticed something very subtle but makes a big difference with me. You know how in many games (like ncaa and really any other sports game) when players slap hands or go to bump chests or whatever, it looks like theres a gap and the never really touch. I noticed when there were celebrations the players do touch. I noticed it the most on one play when one of the players jumped on the other ones back.

l Maximus l
08-01-2003, 11:57 PM
Damn...that game looks sweet... This is definately upping the bar for football games!

wbio
08-02-2003, 08:05 AM
VERY nice video, great find.

MetalSludge
08-02-2003, 08:13 AM
I think i found out what one I am getting this year.

robnyack
08-02-2003, 08:16 AM
gameplay looks VERY smooth.

I'm certian this game will be great. The only question is will I be convinced to buy Fever???

XSN is very tantalizing!

Hugopolo
08-02-2003, 08:26 AM
Im glad there changing the play call menu I didnt like it in the previous games every one could see what you were calling

Spaztic
08-02-2003, 09:53 AM
I have been a fan and bought both fevers that last 2 years....looks like I am definatly going to do the switch unless microsoft does more then update the rosters! THis game looks sweet as hell!

Viper87227
08-02-2003, 11:20 AM
The newest OXM has a demo, so pick that up to play it. After player, I was speechless, I have never seen animations like this in a football game. Seeing guys dive through a line or players to catch the ball is awesome...and i was taken back when a guy was picked up, lifted over a guys back, and trown on the ground...thats one hell of a tackle. There is the other things too lick throwing a long pass, having the guy jump up and ctach the ball, and fall backwords onto his back and the croud goes nuts.

This is the football game to get this year, no contest. I don't mind the wait, coz that just means its going to be even better!

LTM360
08-02-2003, 11:39 AM
though Im not a big fan of sports games (I buy ones that really up the ante, no wonder I have no recent Madden games) Looks like im getting this, I suck at them too, but I will be online, so if you want some free wins, Ill be online!