PDA

View Full Version : Xbox ..PS2 and Dreamcast evolved

Quest
12-15-2001, 10:06 AM
The xbox is a great console. If u look closely @ it s design...U will see some great features. Lets start with the controller. This controller is a hybrid of the Dreamcast and PS2 controllers. It combines the best features of both in one great ergonomically designed pad. The machine itself designed for ease of programing(Dreamcast) with incredible power(PS2). 4 controller ports(dreamcast), DVD Movie playback(Ps2). On-line capability out of the box(dreamcast)...So I imagine get my point. If u could combine the PS2 and Dreamcast...muscle it up a bit...Ud have the xbox. As a DC fan I couldnt be happier... We in essense have the Dreamcast 2(it will never happen) and the PS3 in one incredible package designed by Microsoft.

anthrax0r
12-15-2001, 10:13 AM
Yea i totally agree.
I really enjoy the Xbox controller, it feels great in my hands.
Though i do have one gripe about the Xbox controller. IMO the white and black buttons towards the top of the controller are a bit of a pain to use, especially when you need to use them in conjunction with another button. Though i havent had my Xbox long so im sure i will get used to it :D

Azimiza-XBA
12-15-2001, 11:08 AM
I never really looked at it that way. I wonder where Gamecube fits in.

anthrax0r
12-15-2001, 11:22 AM
The red headed step-child :D :D

skoot182
12-15-2001, 01:57 PM
lol @ anthrax!!!