PDA

View Full Version : shenmue 2 for xbox?

monkeyman
12-15-2001, 11:39 AM
i was just wondering if shenmue 2 was gonna come out for xbox because it was for dreamcast but they cut it cause dreamcast is a crappy system and i wanna get shenmue 2 so i was j/w

p.s. save the hamsters:p

dronezero
12-15-2001, 12:52 PM
Oh Yeah!

Imported
12-15-2001, 07:52 PM
whats it like?:confused:

xboxman_1
12-17-2001, 04:04 PM
Your in luck, Shenmue II will be an xbox exclusive.

monkeyman
12-17-2001, 06:59 PM
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ninja Scroll
12-18-2001, 02:44 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by monkeyman
[B]i was just wondering if shenmue 2 was gonna come out for xbox because it was for dreamcast but they cut it cause dreamcast is a crappy system and i wanna get shenmue 2 so i was j/w

First off why is Dreamcast a crappy system? you cant give one real answer why can you?
Secondly, Shenmue 2 is not a Xbox exclusive. Shenmue 2 is out now for DC in japan & Europe. It's only exclusive in the US for Xbox.
And Third, ebgames.com is importing the DC version from Europe w/ the converter for $59.99 right now!!
Im getting it and im not waiting until next fall 2002!!

BUt I will get the Xbox version when the time comes. Until then, it's time to awaken my Sega Dreamcast for some Shenmue 3rd disc bordom,.. um..er ......... I meant excitement!!

:p

mattcoxonline
12-18-2001, 02:58 PM
Dreamcast -- A crappy system???

I think not!!

monkeyman
12-18-2001, 04:58 PM
i got a dreamcast and a x-box and other systems and i think dc is a crappy system compared to x-box

xboxman_1
12-18-2001, 09:54 PM
Secondly, Shenmue 2 is not a Xbox exclusive. Shenmue 2 is out now for DC in japan & Europe. It's only exclusive in the US for Xbox.

Wow!! Was I talking about markets in other countries???? No. I'm talking about the U.S.A., right here, right now. Is it coming out for any system besides xbox in america??? NO.