PDA

View Full Version : Why Halo RuleZ?

Alec
12-15-2001, 12:57 PM
Alright I want to know why does Halo Rule so much? I have the game and I love the vehicle parts in it, and the AI. That is my reason, WHAT IS YOURS?

monkeyman
12-15-2001, 01:02 PM
i like the game its fun i like running over aliens look at me smile :D i like you i like x-box i dont like the gamecube it makes me sneeze i like umm i like turtles i like the weapons on halo i like the aliens i hate the flood to many of those lil buggers im on the last lvl of halo its horibly fun and it makes me smile i have to blow up the vents and i have blown up 2 of them oh boy am i special

Alec
12-15-2001, 01:06 PM
Right.............

Frostberg
12-15-2001, 01:08 PM
online play with gamespy acrade & tunnel

Josh22
12-15-2001, 02:42 PM
Monkeyman, are you really a monkey?The reason I was asking is because you have such bad grammar I can hardly read what you have to say.(not like it matters)

I am not telling you this just to bash you, but you are making a fool of yourself. ITS RIDICULOUS

And the crap you say about licking your shoe and looking at your cat, then going back to lick your shoe again shows that your are a little kid and is really ****ing me off.

By the way, halo is awsome for the same reasons you said Pedro(ALEC)

Alec
12-15-2001, 03:42 PM
Right On Juan ( Josh22 )!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

The One
12-15-2001, 03:46 PM
I like flying the Banshee into things. :) It's also really fun to blast the aliens up while in the Tank. :D