PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaiden

No Fear 23
08-03-2003, 07:54 PM
damn, did u guys see the graphics of ninja gaiden on the OXM demo disc? this sounds like a killer title for xbox. the graphics of that game caught my attention and im gonna look into that game. not sure if i would get this or not bc its not live.

Variation-XBA
08-03-2003, 08:37 PM
one of my top 5 games i want:)

l Maximus l
08-03-2003, 09:31 PM
I'll likely rent Ninja Gaiden before consider buying it since it's not on XBL. Besides, I prefer multi-player games for the most part.

Casper
08-03-2003, 09:35 PM
The graphics and smoothness of seeing him jump up onto walls and the maps looked amazing when I saw the proto at e3. I'll probably rent this too and beat it in a week, as I'm not sure how long it will take, probably be a short game.

borka105
08-03-2003, 09:43 PM
I can't believe you guys haven't heard this. Supposedly, Ninja Gaiden will have a revolutionary XBL component in its game....

the game will definitely have something that's XBL compatible, but it just hasn't yet been revealed.

-borka105

l Maximus l
08-03-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by borka105
I can't believe you guys haven't heard this. Supposedly, Ninja Gaiden will have a revolutionary XBL component in its game....

the game will definitely have something that's XBL compatible, but it just hasn't yet been revealed.

-borka105

That kind of peeked my curiosity... As far as I would guess, it will likely be downloadable content. But, if they are keeping it secret, it is possible that it could be something else... But, what in the hell could it be? Stats? :confused:

Kortiz
08-04-2003, 12:47 AM
maybe.......the ability to design and share different weapons with others over xbl and clothes and.....stuff.......

or maybe, the ability to play coop online? yeah......no way

ok ok ok, maybe, THE ABILITY TO.....*shrug* im lost.........i have no idea....

DocHoliday78
08-04-2003, 01:42 AM
XBL support or not i am getting this game for sure. Every since i saw the preview of it last year i have been hooked. Ah yes i remeber the good old days of playing my NES for hours trying to beat NG 1,2,3. Never got close but it was damn fun.

DIGITAL
08-04-2003, 03:20 AM
ive wanted this game since i first saw sreen shots,an i cant wait to find out what the xbox live content is gonna be:D

Splinter-Seal
08-04-2003, 03:35 PM
LIVE or not, I'm definitely picking this one up. I have been anticipating this ever since I have owned Shinobi, which was quite fun in my opinion. I can't wait.

Knight
08-04-2003, 06:19 PM
Who has Ninja Gaiden on preorder?

Kortiz
08-04-2003, 06:28 PM
anybody got some links to the ninja gaiden trailer? im on a comp now that has broadband so that i could watch the trailers.....faster.

Xbox Owner
08-04-2003, 07:22 PM
I'm pretty sure they'll have head to head on live..considering it says this on xbox.com

Xbox Live compatible: Tecmo's Team Ninja development group has created a revolutionary new Xbox Live-compatible feature within Ninja Gaiden. This radical new feature is being developed specifically for Ninja Gaiden and is like nothing any gamer has experienced in action games before.

So, I'm guessing it's not just downloadable content or score boards.

Shadow20002
08-04-2003, 07:55 PM
Hell, nothing to say but never go wrong with Tecmo. I like them and all my heart go to them. :p