PDA

View Full Version : I really your help guys!

armyof_one/ltd
08-04-2003, 10:57 AM
A week or two ago I Morrowind game of the year edtion at Costco and didnt buy it for undisclosed reasons, since then I have been trying to find it but have got no results.
Now I would like to ask everyone who has got Morrowind,If it is worth 25 bucks?
And if you didnt like it tell me what was the problem.

runninutes
08-04-2003, 11:58 AM
I think you'll find that almost everyone who has it would recommend it to you. At $25, even more would. If you like RPGs and are maybe looking for something that allows you a bit more freedom than the linear stuff most do, you'll enjoy Morrowind a lot. On the other hand, if you like the game to tell you what to do next and just want to proceed with the main story until you've "won," you'll miss out on a lot that Morrowind has to offer. You'll probably still have a good time, though.

armyof_one/ltd
08-04-2003, 12:29 PM
Thanx man, you know being in Mexico aint ez to the brain cuase people are so stupid. You know the last week I went back to Costco to see if theres was more Morrowind cause the guy told me that games were shipped every 15 days but there was nothing new so I decided going the last friday but nothing was new, then I asked one of the employees of that deparment and the bastage told me that "there is not a certain time of arrival", so then I asked If there was an ETA for the games but the fool just made a gesture with his face and said "I dont know, maybe umm......" so I decided to leave the store before I went berserk and slashed some fools.

Maybe nobody of you know what it feels like because in Gringolandia´people work because they need the money and dont goof around at work.

P.D. Today I´m going back cause its been a month since I saw Morrowind and there most be at least something new.

thrAsher
08-04-2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by armyof_one/ltd
Maybe nobody of you know what it feels like because in Gringolandia´ people work because they need the money and dont goof around at work.

P.D. Today I´m going back cause its been a month since I saw Morrowind and there most be at least something new.

Gringolandia'!!!!! That's too much.

armyof_one: Morrowind is a great experience. The most open-ended game I've ever played. You can do what you want, when you want. For the # of hours you'll spend playing it, $25 is a small, small price.

MerimacHamwich
08-04-2003, 11:54 PM
You must be mistaken. Morrowind GOTY edition? You understand that is un-released and includes both expansions currently out on the PC right? Finding that for 25$ at this point in time is something you will never come across again in life. That is amazing, without a doubt you should have picked it up. Ofcourse you couldn't find it anywhere again becuase the game isn't released.

Now, if you meant Morrowind Platinum hits edition, then thats a different story. Yeah, its decet on the Xbox but there are no bug fixes and the load times are really discouraging. Wait until The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind Game of the Year Edition comes out, as it includes both expansions out on the PC and in those expansions are all the big fixes you could ask for as well as so much more.

armyof_one/ltd
08-05-2003, 10:44 AM
You know its been a long time and yesterday I saw nothing new.

Thrasher=Hey sorry man that´s how we call the United States, because it is suppposed that in the 1800´s you were trying to take lands from us something and a translator was sent to the battlefield, I think you were making a mistake or whatever by invading us(and you were dressed in "green"), so this translator tries to tell you to go away and he says "green go home".
So thats the story of why we call you "gringos".(of course you didnt go away...)

Merimac: Hey I´m feelin bad over here, you know every time I remember how I could have bought in that moment I want to stab myself, the game was...listen to this:Platinum Hits Game Of The Year Edition, with all the logos of game spy and the other awards!

Every time I think about it I feel I missed a life-time chance and you what something like this happened 10 years ago but just by thinking of it I fool like an a$$h0le.

Runninuntes: Man I´m one of the few Mexicans who visits Xba and has an Xbox.

thrAsher
08-05-2003, 11:21 AM
:cheers:

Don't apologize, man. I'm a gringo, and proud of it. I live in New Mexico, and I've heard 'em all. Just never heard "Gringolandia'".

And Merrimac is right. You found the Platinum Hits edition. Get it if you need a fix, or wait until the GOTY edition hits the shelves.

Hey, Merrimac, where'd you hear that the Expansions w/ GOTY would have the bug fixes/patches?

MerimacHamwich
08-05-2003, 05:50 PM
I didn't hear it anywhere. I know that the PC expansions include all sorts of bug fixes and patches though, so they are probably the same on Xbox. Go to the official Morrowind wesite to find out more.
www.bethesda.com

pepitonet
08-05-2003, 09:28 PM
first of all morrowinds GOTY is not released until september 25th 2003
second:costco,sams club only carry best seller title(there fore not new releases)so before you see it there it will be a while aftre the release day
third and last: the release price and probably the only price you will find it at will be 29.99

DarkerVenom
08-06-2003, 05:45 PM
I think morrind is a great game but do not buy it a game unless you test play it first trust me i have made that mistake unless it is the type of game you interested i would save your money for fable. take my advice and you will go along ways

armyof_one/ltd
08-06-2003, 10:10 PM
Well Darker Venom, or should I say Venomiza..., I really dont need to test it, cuz I´m an RP Games fan.

My only doubt now is the way that you choose your character. I didn´t want to listen it from people who won´t tell the flaws of the game not either from reviews which are plane and oblivious.

If anybody saw my grammar errors, it was because my cat always enters by the door of the balcony so I chase him down until I reach him and feed him.

Lord Vivic
08-12-2003, 04:48 PM
After playing Morrowind I would have payed 70 bucks for it.But,I only had to pay 39.95.

CarGuy
08-12-2003, 04:53 PM
Morrowind is definatly worth the price it's at now.

Lord Vivic
08-12-2003, 05:01 PM
What price would that be?

armyof_one/ltd
08-12-2003, 05:36 PM
Hey guys this might seem a little too much but Could anyone with Morrrowind, record a video of it and post it here? Just to see...

Edit: Hey Lord you must have nothing to do or be real smart in order to answer all those posts. Might not be the latter, right?:p

Lord Vivic
08-15-2003, 02:13 AM
If I knew how I most definatly would.

armyof_one/ltd
08-15-2003, 11:30 AM
Well if anyone here has got a digital camera and has got the idea of how to show it to me I would appriciate(<--tell if I´m wrong with this) your help cuz the Game hasn´t appeared here.

thrAsher
08-15-2003, 11:51 AM
Morrowind Videos (http://www.elderscrolls.com/index.php?url=/downloads/download_redirect.htm&bg=05)

Check out the Trailer. Mind you, these are most likely PC captures, so don't let the graphics fool you. The Xbox version isn't bad, but it's not as visually pleasing as the PC version.

armyof_one/ltd
08-18-2003, 12:59 PM
Thanx guys but I purchased it yesterday at the Fayuca for 35 bucks, although the graphigs and the way the charactyers change their pose is really primitive.

]:cheers: