PDA

View Full Version : Doom 3

Indy0122
08-04-2003, 08:43 PM
Will Doom 3 be better than Halo 2?
Doom rules!

VenoM
08-04-2003, 09:15 PM
uhh...the games arent even out yet so how would i or anybody else know :confused:

DocHoliday78
08-04-2003, 10:06 PM
How in the hell can anyone know? There is only a Doom 3 alpha out that people can play and it is pretty short.

Ford Mustang
08-04-2003, 10:15 PM
Stop dissing the noob :cuss:

Lol j/k

We can't know anything about this game. There has been nothing really for us to look at yet except for screens. Should be great though! :D

Xbox Owner
08-05-2003, 01:13 AM
Doom will probably just be a average shoot em up with great graphics.

But..Far Cry looks awesome it might beat halo 2 in fun? lol it looks awesome ..and its coming to Xbox.:D

Shadow20002
08-05-2003, 03:53 AM
Hehe... stop cussing the noob huh ? We are not cussing him, just telling the true about Doom 3 and Halo 2. It's hard to estimate who will be the king on Xbox. :p

Hugopolo
08-05-2003, 10:54 AM
Maybe Halo 2 because ID is saying that Doom is going to be very scripted and to me thats not as fun while Bungie is saying the exact opposite

Duke
08-05-2003, 11:59 AM
Haven't ever been able to get into Doom. Will definitely give this one a rent at least though. I'm sure I'll prefer Halo 2 unless they completely blow it.

E Nomini Patri
08-05-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
I'm sure I'll prefer Halo 2 unless they completely blow it.

After seeing the E3 demo, are you sure you can say this? Hehe, everyone would pay 50$ just to play that level!

Leviathon
08-05-2003, 01:20 PM
I now for sure that I am more excited about H2 than D3. That MHO.

rough_rida
08-05-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by StarWarsFanMan

After seeing the E3 demo, are you sure you can say this? Hehe, everyone would pay 50$ just to play that level!

I sure would.:cheers:

prakeem
08-06-2003, 01:22 AM
I believe that Doom 3's graphics will be slightly more advanced than Halo 2's. Buuuuuut....... thats about it!

RadRider
08-06-2003, 02:21 AM
From my experience in Halo, and from what I've seen of the Halo 2 videos, Halo 2 will be heavily scripted as well.
For scares, Doom 3 will take the cake. For action, Halo will take the cake. For multiplayer... well, it depends on if you like being scared or straight out gun fights. I think Halo will win out in this though, provided they speed up the gameplay from Halo (Ack! I'm walking in cement!). Graphics wise, Doom 3 takes the cake.
That's my two cents!

SPARTAN VI
08-06-2003, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by StarWarsFanMan

Haha, I won't. I'd buy Doom3 with that $50 and get Halo2 with my other $50. Then I can answer the guy's question! :cheers: :D

TheCovenant
08-06-2003, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by SPARTAN VI

Haha, I won't. I'd buy Doom3 with that $50 and get Halo2 with my other $50. Then I can answer the guy's question! :cheers: :D

I say halo two, because of multiplayer replayability.
Doom 3 and halo 2 wiil probably both have extremely memorable single player expiriences and both shouldnt be missed, but halo 2 will keep me on live for year to come. Doom 3 seems to be advanced in the graphics department, but halo 2 has some major background changes due to scripting.....i mean geez, entire buildings blow up! Doom 3 has less changes but the scripting will be more personal, say a monster popping out from a vent next to you (scary as hell).

but fighting mindless zombies, or brilliant battlefield tacticians (halo's elites), what would you rather do?

Corona
08-06-2003, 02:33 PM
But you never know cuz Halo which is soon to officialy become a series has a loyal following. MHO is that Doom3 will have everyone pants wet due to two elements, p.i.s.s.i.ing them:o or just cumming in them :p do to the beutiful graphics

But hold on could Unreal 2 be a huge sleeper on the BOX this fall?? :)

I Def think that U2 is and will be better than halo whith the addition to the whole Live capability, which it should considering the time it had to do so. As for whether it will be better then the two afomentioned games (H2, D3 ) only time will tell, yeh and the number of game sales!!!:cool:

DOOM
08-06-2003, 11:30 PM
DOOMIII Man, All The Way...
It's Just Sick!:cheers:

Leo
08-07-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Indy0122
Will Doom 3 be better than Halo 2?
Doom rules!

Good Question dude! I Love Doom 3 and Halo 2, all I can say is we have to wait and see! But I am sure that Doom 3 and Halo 2 are GREAT and FUN FPS games. Hey don't forget Half-Life 2! That might go also be a game of the year you never know! These 3 FPS games are most my favorite FPS games I ever playde so far! Well I didn't play Doom 3 or Half-Life 2 but I am sure They will both great games! Halo 2 I can say is also a great FPS game. These 3 FPS shooters will sure fight to be the king!

Hugopolo
08-07-2003, 01:55 PM
Yeah 2004 is going to be a violent year :D

MetalSludge
08-07-2003, 02:03 PM
Yeah I think its way to early to try and judge these games. All 3 of them are gonna be a blast to play and be very awesome in there own right. I think its gonna come down to personal taste.

X-Fan
08-07-2003, 02:46 PM
i will definetely buy both games but if i had only oen option of cours eit'd be halo2.

lotec16
08-08-2003, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by prakeem
I believe that Doom 3's graphics will be slightly more advanced than Halo 2's. Buuuuuut....... thats about it!

Buuuuuut all the doom 3 screens are on computer, and as we all know, computers are much more powerful than the xbox, so the graphics will have to be scaled down to work for xbox. While halo 2 on the other hand is fully optomizing the xbox and squeezing every last drop out. So I think Half-Life 2 - Best Graphcis, Doom 3 for pc - close to HL 2, Halo 2 - Totally kick ass for a console close to doom 3 for pc, then last is doom 3 for xbox, I think the porting process will be the problem, it will still be kick-ass but just not so much.

prakeem
08-08-2003, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by lotec16

Buuuuuut all the doom 3 screens are on computer, and as we all know, computers are much more powerful than the xbox, so the graphics will have to be scaled down to work for xbox. While halo 2 on the other hand is fully optomizing the xbox and squeezing every last drop out. So I think Half-Life 2 - Best Graphcis, Doom 3 for pc - close to HL 2, Halo 2 - Totally kick ass for a console close to doom 3 for pc, then last is doom 3 for xbox, I think the porting process will be the problem, it will still be kick-ass but just not so much.

The key word is "I believe" , but what you type is true, the parts I understood :confused:

l Maximus l
08-09-2003, 09:31 AM
Halo 2 hands down, in my opinion. Honestly, I believe Halo 2 is actually going to go as far as to improving my quality of life :D

Snoopy7548
08-09-2003, 09:46 AM
they should combine both and make a super game called Haloom 2.3 :watchout: :huh: lol

GrggThGrmmRpr
08-09-2003, 12:37 PM
yeah but graphics aren't everything. I mean halo's graphics aren't what made it a great game. It was the gameplay! The storyline, the tactics, all of it made it just GREAT! Graphics are great but they don't make a game good IMO. I personally can't wait for all 3 considering they are prob the top 3 favorite game series of mine. And lets not forget Raven Shield. Another game series I love is rainbow six and this game looks great!

Shadow20002
08-09-2003, 03:04 PM
Halo 2 is what we call the console hit title. Doom 3 is very impressive with the graphics but one thing: how about the gameplay ? Maybe the graphics is just what Doom 3 have in quality but not gameplay. :huh:

DOOM
08-11-2003, 08:35 PM
Have YouSeen The DOOM 3 Demo? It's Mostly In Game! And The In Game Looks Freaking Awesome!

Koopa
08-11-2003, 08:57 PM
half life 2>halo2 + doom3

based SOLELY on what we've seen so far, here's the comparison

Graphics: Doom 3
Runner Up: Half Life 2
they all look great...but i think Doom3 edges out HL2 just by a liitttle bit with its crazy lighting, and i think it's models have a higher poly count. HL2 looks gorgeous, though, so it gets runner up...its REALLLY close though, and after looking at that G-Man screenshot below, i almost wanna change my mind...but doom3 wins just by a TINNY bit..and for an Xbox game, Halo is stunning, but is beaten down by the PC heavyweights.

http://planetdoom.com/images/screenshots/official/6l.jpg

http://planethalflife.com/half-life2/screenshots/hl2_019.jpg

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2002/vgnews/092602/halo2x02/halo2_screen005.jpg

Sound Halo 2
Marty O'donnel is the man...the score and sound FX blew me away in the E3 demo...the HL2 and Doom3 music just seemed to add some nice ambient background noise.

Gameplay: Half Life 2
Runner Up: Halo 2
Doom 3 is just a pretty run and gun. Halo 2 should have some nice squad battles, vehicle battles, and one-man-army missions...but Half Life 2 has the zombie-killing of Doom 3 (headcrabs), the vehicles and squads of Halo2 (check out the buggy vs. alien gunship movie, and the barney streetfight movie, both part of the e3 demo),and adds in so much more, with great AI, physics based puzzles, and an immersive story presented all in the beautiful in game engine. hands down, half life wins.

Lasting Appeal: Half Life 2

Live support and Co op are great, but Half life 2 wins. HL2 will get its own MP mode (which is being kept under wraps), a Co-op mod being assisted by Valve themselves, and a TON of other user-made single- and mutli-player mods. We'll be playing games using the Source engine until way after Xbox1 is forgotten.

Winner: Half Life 2
best physics ever, best AI ever, and arguably best graphics ever. pick up your crowbars this september, its gonna be great.
http://www.planethalflife.com/half-life2/screenshots/25.jpg

SPARTAN VI
08-12-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Koopa
half life 2>halo2 + doom3

based SOLELY on what we've seen so far, here's the comparison

Graphics: Doom 3
they all look great...but i think Doom3 edges out HL2 just by a liitttle bit with its crazy lighting, and i think it's models have a higher poly count. HL2 looks gorgeous, though, so it gets runner up...its REALLLY close though, and after looking at that G-Man screenshot below, i almost wanna change my mind...but doom3 wins just by a TINNY bit..and for an Xbox game, Halo is stunning, but is beaten down by the PC heavyweights.

Sound Halo 2
Marty O'donnel is the man...the score and sound FX blew me away in the E3 demo...the HL2 and Doom3 music just seemed to add some nice ambient background noise.

Gameplay: Half Life 2
Doom 3 is just a pretty run and gun. Halo 2 should have some nice squad battles, vehicle battles, and one-man-army missions...but Half Life 2 has the zombie-killing of Doom 3 (headcrabs), the vehicles and squads of Halo2 (check out the buggy vs. alien gunship movie, and the barney streetfight movie, both part of the e3 demo),and adds in so much more, with, dare I say, the best AI EVER, physics based puzzles, and an immersive story presented all in the beautiful in game engine. hands down, half life wins.

Lasting Appeal: Half Life 2

Live support and Co op are great, but Half life 2 wins. HL2 will get its own MP mode (which is being kept under wraps), a Co-op mod being assisted by Valve themselves, and a TON of other user-made single- and mutli-player mods. We'll be playing games using the Source engine until way after Xbox1 is forgotten.

Winner: Half Life 2

http://www.planethalflife.com/half-life2/screenshots/25.jpg

Mmm, I agree with everything BUT your gameplay factor. I find it incredibly hard to believe that HL2 will beat out Halo2, gameplay-wise. Comparing the two, I'm about 10000% sure that I'll have more fun playing Halo2 than HL2 because, well, I still play Halo and I haven't touched HL in a long ass time.

If we're still playing Halo via XBC or at our LAN parties (another one this saturday btw), I'm certain Halo2 will keep me glued to my Xbox far longer than HL2 or Doom3 combined.

Same goes for "lasting appeal", Halo2 being XBL enabled is just going to keep me on it longer than HL2 (even if HL2 does have XBL compatibilities).

MerimacHamwich
08-12-2003, 01:31 AM
The picture of that man in the graphics comparison does look good, but it's not very impressive to me. For the reason why, see Mafia on the PC.

Koopa
08-12-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by SPARTAN VI

Mmm, I agree with everything BUT your gameplay factor. I find it incredibly hard to believe that HL2 will beat out Halo2, gameplay-wise. Comparing the two, I'm about 10000% sure that I'll have more fun playing Halo2 than HL2 because, well, I still play Halo and I haven't touched HL in a long ass time.

If we're still playing Halo via XBC or at our LAN parties (another one this saturday btw), I'm certain Halo2 will keep me glued to my Xbox far longer than HL2 or Doom3 combined.

Same goes for "lasting appeal", Halo2 being XBL enabled is just going to keep me on it longer than HL2 (even if HL2 does have XBL compatibilities).

well if you're comparing the XBOX versions of the games, you're probably right...but compare the PC HL2 to the Halo2 on xbox and half life wins in every department. Mods of the 5 year old half life are more popular than Xbox's best-selling game.
not even counting mods, im guessing that HL2 mp will be some sort of objective based thing with aliens vs humans or something, maybe with some vehicles...or playable striders?!?!:D{see below)

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2003/pc/halflife2/0508/half_screen003.jpg

[EDIT]
Merrimac, are these shots impressive enough?

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2003/pc/halflife2/0508/half_screen002.jpg
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2003/pc/halflife2/0508/half_screen007.jpg

even if for some crazy reason u dont think the graphics are great, look at the animation!! That screen above is the best i can do to show it...if you want more proof, check out the videos.

spectre187
08-12-2003, 01:35 AM
for anyone here who likes doom or xcom...god i hope some of you are old enough to remember xcom (not that its ancinet or anything but the new generation of nintendo style gamers wont know wtf im talking about... in any case i have a tc i've been making for the doomsday engine (an advanced polygonal engine based on the open source doom 2 code) but anyway...i've had an unfortunate incident...the modeler left...so as a result if anyone can do md2 (quake 2 style) models and wants to help please let me know... also the screenshots havent really been updated in forever it has so many new features with blood and lighting and items blagh blah but it'll give you an idea... it's all on hold until i can find a modeler who wants to help but check out the site anyway... its geocities so if it doesnt work try back in an hour because of bandwith...

www.xcomdso.cjb.net

enjoy...and i hope someone here can help me save this...

spectre187
08-12-2003, 01:40 AM
oh yea... after playing the doom 3 alpha and having been involved in the first person shooters since curse of the catacombs (before wolf 3d) i believe that doom 3 will top all single player ever... (the only reason doom was super good is because it was revolutionary) doom 3 will do good for revolution in graphics but single player is the main focus...multi is prolly going to be classic doom style limited to four player even online... but the fact is in having played the alpha...doom 3 will be completely dumbed down on the xbox... believe me...get it for pc and do yourself a favor...after all it is being developed for a pc...the xbox port will have smaller maps, less graphical bells and whistles, and worst of all ****ty resolution no matter if you have one of those fancy hdtv setups or not... any first person shooter will be better on a pc...for the simple fact that they are made for pc and ported or dumbed down for consoles...halo could be so much more if it was on pc... but as it stands on the xbox it is ****... consoles need to stay with console games and stop trying to be something they aren't... anyway... doom 3 beats halo 2 easy... it will be the king of first person shooters... if you have a pc that can run the unoptimized 3 map (4 if you hack it) alpha... you will know what im talking about...

MerimacHamwich
08-12-2003, 01:43 AM
http://pcmedia.ign.com/pc/image/mafia_082902_016.jpg
http://pcmedia.ign.com/pc/image/mafia_082902_006.jpg

Ok, it doesn't look quite as good as I remember. It still looks quite good and I think is comparable to the HalfLife 2 picture though.

-edit-
Koopa, those ingame shots of action look alot like Raven Shield to me. I am not saying Half life 2 doesn't look good, just that it isn't even comparable to Halo 2 or Doom 3 in that department.

Koopa
08-12-2003, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by spectre187
oh yea... after playing the doom 3 alpha and having been involved in the first person shooters since curse of the catacombs (before wolf 3d) i believe that doom 3 will top all single player ever... (the only reason doom was super good is because it was revolutionary) doom 3 will do good for revolution in graphics but single player is the main focus...multi is prolly going to be classic doom style limited to four player even online... but the fact is in having played the alpha...doom 3 will be completely dumbed down on the xbox... believe me...get it for pc and do yourself a favor...after all it is being developed for a pc...the xbox port will have smaller maps, less graphical bells and whistles, and worst of all ****ty resolution no matter if you have one of those fancy hdtv setups or not... any first person shooter will be better on a pc...for the simple fact that they are made for pc and ported or dumbed down for consoles...halo could be so much more if it was on pc... but as it stands on the xbox it is ****... consoles need to stay with console games and stop trying to be something they aren't... anyway... doom 3 beats halo 2 easy... it will be the king of first person shooters... if you have a pc that can run the unoptimized 3 map (4 if you hack it) alpha... you will know what im talking about...

lol.

you say all this stuff about how doom3 will be the king of all shooters, how it decimates the competition, how consoles suck....but haven't provided a shred of evidence to support your misguided claims.
http://www.halflife2source.com/hlss/bigimages/05-27-2003.gif

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
http://pcmedia.ign.com/pc/image/mafia_082902_016.jpg
http://pcmedia.ign.com/pc/image/mafia_082902_006.jpg

Ok, it doesn't look quite as good as I remember. It still looks quite good and I think is comparable to the HalfLife 2 picture though.

yeh those faces are pretty nice...but that first one looks kinda pasted on, goldeneye style. they're not in the same league as the G-man pic. Watch the video, the pic doesn't do him justice.

Conchord
08-12-2003, 01:57 AM
I think Doom III will look better, but the gameplay will be different beyond comparison. H2 will be futuristc battlefield combat. D3 will be a survival horror shooter.

spectre187
08-12-2003, 10:51 AM
koopa... i have given evidence to support my claim...i've seen what the graphics and gameplay was when the alpha was leaked a while ago...it already blew away anything out there...and the fact that it's on pc means it will be the most advanced shooter out there...i've played a build of the sucker...i think thats evidence in itself...

spectre187
08-12-2003, 10:53 AM
and consoles don't suck...
consoles only suck for first person shooters compared to the pc...
as was my point from the very begining...I'm not going to keep on saying the same thing over and over...

Koopa
08-12-2003, 12:28 PM

koopa... i have given evidence to support my claim...i've seen what the graphics and gameplay was when the alpha was leaked a while ago...it already blew away anything out there...and the fact that it's on pc means it will be the most advanced shooter out there...i've played a build of the sucker...i think thats evidence in itself...

and consoles don't suck...
consoles only suck for first person shooters compared to the pc...
as was my point from the very begining...I'm not going to keep on saying the same thing over and over...
nice double post:D

well lemme analyze ur original post and maybe i can explain what i mean

oh yea... after playing the doom 3 alpha and having been involved in the first person shooters since curse of the catacombs (before wolf 3d) i believe that doom 3 will top all single player ever... (the only reason doom was super good is because it was revolutionary) doom 3 will do good for revolution in graphics but single player is the main focus...
evidence? examples? proof? i havent been able to get my hands on the doom alpha, but based on info released by id as compared to what was released by valve, i'd say Half Life's SP will be far greater...its more of a thinking man's FPS, while doom is more of a horror game. doom lacks the physics, AI, story and animation that Half Life excels at.

multi is prolly going to be classic doom style limited to four player even online... but the fact is in having played the alpha...doom 3 will be completely dumbed down on the xbox
evidence? I'm sure you're right to some extent, but I think a geforce 3 machine could handle Doom3 decently...and xbox's geforce is a modified gf3.

... believe me...get it for pc and do yourself a favor...after all it is being developed for a pc...the xbox port will have smaller maps, less graphical bells and whistles, and worst of all ****ty resolution no matter if you have one of those fancy hdtv setups or not... any first person shooter will be better on a pc...for the simple fact that they are made for pc and ported or dumbed down for consoles...
Well if you're using unreal championship as an example, then yes, its true...but not all devs are as lazy as DE. I'm sure with some dilligence, they could make a fairly accurate port thats not TOOOO dumbed down. and half life could be ported easily to xbox, seeing as the minium specs are so (relatively) low.

halo could be so much more if it was on pc... but as it stands on the xbox it is ****... consoles need to stay with console games and stop trying to be something they aren't...
the only reason Halo was limited was that it was rushed, not that it was on xbox. it could've been everything it claimed to be if it had a few more months to add it all in. on a side note...i dont get all the *****ing and moaning about how controllers suck for fpss. jesus, just calm down and try to adjust instead of complaining. they work fine. granted nto as accurate as a mouse, but still good enough.

anyway... doom 3 beats halo 2 easy... it will be the king of first person shooters... if you have a pc that can run the unoptimized 3 map (4 if you hack it) alpha... you will know what im talking about...
see above comic. doom3 will not be the king of FPS's. i heard someone say that its the best of last gen's games, while Half life is the first of next gen's games. Doom3 revolutionizes nothing, just perfects on what was already there.

spectre187
08-12-2003, 12:36 PM
all opinion, i've played it you haven't end of story...
if you want it then get on aim, yahoo, or msn and i'll send it to ya,...email me ur sn and what messenger it's for if u want it...although i mainly use aim i have those 3...then you'll see what I mean...

"doom lacks the physics, AI, story and animation that Half Life excels at."
well since you haven't played he alpha (which is very far from done) you wouldn't know now would you?

Conchord
08-12-2003, 01:39 PM
Doom lacks the STORY?!?!?! WHO THE **** SAID THAT? Do you know the story of Doom III? Well let me enlighten you...

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...this didnt happen

Mars is now colonized for research. You are part of the sercurity force on the main compound-a group of trained Marines. You don't know the full extent of the scientists going-ons, but you know that it has something to do with the planet itself. One day, you notice while on patrol that the place is empty...a little too empty. That's when the terror begins. It seems, following in the footsteps of many careless scientists beofre, one man has opened a portal between your compound and hell. A deadly virus swept through the complex, turning 90% of the humans into zombified creatures. With the human threat out of the way, hell sends an army to clean up the rest, and find a way to earth. That means they'll all be going through you.

I only know a few of the levels, but they eventually lead into hell itself (oh GREAT...like the game wasn't scary enough without sending me to hell...), where you hunt down the scientist that may not have ACCIDENTALLY released hell onto you. Yea, you're right, that story sucks...

moron

Conchord
08-12-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by lotec16
. So I think Half-Life 2 - Best Graphcis, Doom 3 for pc - close to HL 2, Halo 2 - Totally kick ass for a console close to doom 3 for pc, then last is doom 3 for xbox, I think the porting process will be the problem, it will still be kick-ass but just not so much.

Actually, Half-Life 2 was originally developed for PC too.

As was Deus Ex: Invisible War, and Call of Duty.

Snoopy7548
08-12-2003, 01:45 PM
if you want it then get on aim, yahoo, or msn and i'll send it to ya,...email me ur sn and what messenger it's for if u want it...although i mainly use aim i have those 3...then you'll see what I mean...

well since you haven't played he alpha (which is very far from done) you wouldn't know now would you?

if the alpha is very far from done, dont you think that they might change some things? so maybe the version you played will be very very different from the final version...so you shouldn't be judging the game either...or telling him not to judge it.

and fps's dont suck on consoles. look at halo. that game was perfect (control-wise). i could control that game as if i was using a mouse and keyboard...because they did such a good job on the controls.

and about doom 3's graphics on the xbox and stuff. even john carmack (the guy in charge of the game), he said that it could be ported over with NO changes in graphics or gameplay...

spectre187
08-12-2003, 02:12 PM
link me to the interview where he said that...if you can't do that then your full of ****...and if you can then carmack is full of **** hahaha because the xbox can't handle the graphic capabilities of a high end gaming pc...lol... use common sense here...

Snoopy7548
08-12-2003, 02:28 PM
link me to the interview where he said that...if you can't do that then your full of ****...and if you can then carmack is full of **** hahaha because the xbox can't handle the graphic capabilities of a high end gaming pc...lol... use common sense here...

well, im sure carmack knows more about that kind of stuff than you...but anyways, here it is...

"The Xbox, according to Carmack, is the only console platform the company plans to release Doom upon; Carmack also said that the Xbox port will not lose out on any of the PC version's graphic effects." :)

spectre187
08-12-2003, 02:36 PM
what don't you understand about linking me to this interview...
that sounds like heresay to me, plus you could have typed it up anyway...

and watch the wording, graphical content...lol...the resolution obviously won't be as good as a pc...so what exactly does he mean by graphical content...already he's playing you with well worded propoganda...the texture resolutions will be lower and a television cant produce a better resolution than a pc can...plus maps on xbox will be smaller just because the xbox doesn't utilize hd storage... unreal tournament 2003 on pc was around 1.5 gb installed...unreal championship had to cut down on the maps ect... my point is... out of xbox doom 3 or pc doom 3... which will be better? its obvious... lol

Koopa
08-12-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548

well, im sure carmack knows more about that kind of stuff than you...but anyways, here it is...

"The Xbox, according to Carmack, is the only console platform the company plans to release Doom upon; Carmack also said that the Xbox port will not lose out on any of the PC version's graphic effects." :)

well after daikatana, we can't trust anything that guy says:D

I can make an educated guess based on the info that's been released. The hype and info surrounding doom3 are about its graphics and how scary it is. the hype and info surrounding half life 2 are its story, physics, AI, and facial animation

originally posted by xbocks
Doom lacks the STORY?!?!?! WHO THE **** SAID THAT? Do you know the story of Doom III? Well let me enlighten you...

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...this didnt happen

Mars is now colonized for research. You are part of the sercurity force on the main compound-a group of trained Marines. You don't know the full extent of the scientists going-ons, but you know that it has something to do with the planet itself. One day, you notice while on patrol that the place is empty...a little too empty. That's when the terror begins. It seems, following in the footsteps of many careless scientists beofre, one man has opened a portal between your compound and hell. A deadly virus swept through the complex, turning 90% of the humans into zombified creatures. With the human threat out of the way, hell sends an army to clean up the rest, and find a way to earth. That means they'll all be going through you.

I only know a few of the levels, but they eventually lead into hell itself (oh GREAT...like the game wasn't scary enough without sending me to hell...), where you hunt down the scientist that may not have ACCIDENTALLY released hell onto you. Yea, you're right, that story sucks...

moron

so lemme get this straight. someone unleashes demons from hell, zombies, and a virus...AGAIN...and..lemme guess..its up to you to blow up all the bad guys and save the day? wasn't that the basic story of doom 1 and 2? zombies/demons from heck invade, now KILL THEM! we practically know all the important story elements already...what do we know about hl2? well something about a european style city called city 17 being eaten by some sort of city...eating..thing...controlled by the combine (which, by the way, may or may not be your allies, and may or may not be human). then you've got former black mesa security guard barney calhoun fighting combine for some reason, you've got some crazy aliens killing everything in sight, and you've got the G-man manipulating something behind the scenes. there's so much more potential there, IMO, than in the demons/zombies from heck invade in space!

i know realize this is oversimplifying the story, and i realize that any game's story could be simplified..half life 1: ALIENS INVADE! ESCAPE! but the reason that half life 1's story was superior to most of the games of its time, and the reason hl2's will be superior to most games of its time, are:

a)the plot twists
b)the way its told through in-game, scripted sequences instead of cutscenes

btw, no need for name calling. Calling me a moron isn't helping your argument, just hurting it. It makes you sound like you rand out of counterpoints and have to resort to calling me stupid.

my AIM screen name is supakoopa101. my net seems to being going really slow now for some reason, but IM me, *NOT* get the doom 3 alpha. I've got a p4 2.66, radeon 9700 so i think it'll run well on my pc.

Snoopy7548
08-12-2003, 02:47 PM
what don't you understand about linking me to this interview...
that sounds like heresay to me, plus you could have typed it up anyway...

and watch the wording, graphical content...lol...the resolution obviously won't be as good as a pc...so what exactly does he mean by graphical content...already he's playing you with well worded propoganda...the texture resolutions will be lower and a television cant produce a better resolution than a pc can...plus maps on xbox will be smaller just because the xbox doesn't utilize hd storage... unreal tournament 2003 on pc was around 1.5 gb installed...unreal championship had to cut down on the maps ect... my point is... out of xbox doom 3 or pc doom 3... which will be better? its obvious... lol

this isnt the same place i got it from, cause i cant find it again. but heres another source...it pretty much says the same thing
http://www.gamemarketwatch.com/news/item.asp?nid=1683

and where does anyone say that maps will be smaller? where does anyone say that the resolutions will be lower? where does anyone say that doom 3 wont utilize the harddrive? show me proof of someone saying this (someone who is working on the game), and ill believe it. and the xbox does utilize the harddrive, if you didnt notice in halo...there were practically no load times because of the harddrive.

Koopa
08-12-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548

this isnt the same place i got it from, cause i cant find it again. but heres another source...it pretty much says the same thing
http://www.gamemarketwatch.com/news/item.asp?nid=1683

and where does anyone say that maps will be smaller? where does anyone say that the resolutions will be lower? where does anyone say that doom 3 wont utilize the harddrive? show me proof of someone saying this (someone who is working on the game), and ill believe it. and the xbox does utilize the harddrive, if you didnt notice in halo...there were practically no load times because of the harddrive.

i think the resolution is lower just because its on a TV instead of a computer screen.

dead link, btw.

Snoopy7548
08-12-2003, 02:58 PM
oh, its working for me. heres what it says...

Doom 3 Coming to Xbox

id Software CEO John Carmack announced the development of Doom 3 for PC and Xbox platforms. The announcement was made during the annual Quakecon, where Carmack also announced the development of Quake IV using the new Doom engine, which may also be coming to Xbox sometime down the road. According to the announcement, Doom engine will boast extremely high polygon models and realistic lighting. While commenting on the Xbox port of Doom 3, Carmack stated that PS2 would not be able to handle Doom 3 graphics without "sacrifices", while Xbox port will look just as good as the PC counterpart.

yeah, the resolution will be lower because it's on a TV. but that doesnt mean the xbox can't have resolutions as high as the pc...

SolidSnakeX
08-12-2003, 03:07 PM
well after daikatana, we can't trust anything that guy says

That would be Romero, not Carmack.

Koopa
08-12-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by SolidSnakeX

That would be Romero, not Carmack.

oops. lol:D well their first names are both john, right?

what else did romero make, i forgot.

Snoopy7548
08-12-2003, 03:18 PM
james romero, i think thats his name...i dont know...but he made dawn of the dead, day of the dead...etc...lol. they both have romero as their last name

spectre187
08-12-2003, 03:31 PM
lol...you were quoting someone for saying something when you didn't even know who said it...you did it from memory not what it said since you got the name wrong. lol... you can't be trusted...let the **** flow my friend... lol

Snoopy7548
08-12-2003, 03:33 PM
lol...you were quoting someone for saying something when you didn't even know who said it...you did it from memory not what it said since you got the name wrong. lol... you can't be trusted...let the **** flow my friend... lol

who, me?

spectre187
08-12-2003, 03:39 PM
my language is that of a 3rd grader so it had to be edited. I vow to never call anybody names anymore. I will be a good little boy or risk being banned.

Snoopy7548
08-12-2003, 03:40 PM
no the guy standin next to ya stupid ass...

i didnt get his name wrong...where do u see that? and i didnt do it from memory...i posted the link.

Koopa
08-12-2003, 03:46 PM

uh what're you taking about?
are u referring to the carmack-romero mix up? accidentally messing up someone's name hardly means I can't be trusted.

oh please IM me on AIM, my SN is supakoopa101, i want the doom alpha!!

Brutus
08-12-2003, 04:27 PM
If it were three football games, I could see the reason for everyones debate. But they're not. All three games will kick @ss in their own genre and we will all be extremely happy.

This is like when everyone was debating between HALO and BRUTE FORCE. It just doesn't make any sense...

Personally I like HALO the most of these three, but I'm for sure going to own them all. I'm just freakin' happy that we get all of these on a game console!!

So, my fellow gamers, get done what you need to get done this year, because next year we will be way to busy playing all of the best. games. ever.

MerimacHamwich
08-12-2003, 04:29 PM
Koopa is almost bearable in arguments over the internet becuase he doesn't come out of the gate calling poeple morons and stuff. spectre on the other hand, is completely unbearable. It seems his intelligence level is that of a 6 year old child, calling everyone poopy heads and other childish names. If you want to debate, then debate. However, debates do not include personal attacks. If there is a personal attack in a debate, it means that the attacker see's himself losing the debate and is resorting to anything he can to try and win. Name calling never wins.

Snoopy was right, Carmack did say that Doom 3 can be ported directly to the Xbox without any graphical changes. He said that the minimum specs for the PC version are a GeForce 3 Ti xxx, guess what the Xbox has? A modified GeForce 3... He also said that Doom 3 will be able to run on the Xbox at 30 frames per second. Now before you go talking about RAM and CPU's and whatnot, there is one thing you have to take into consideration. Operating systems and background programs in computers use the CPU and RAM while you are running games, thusly more powerful CPU's and faster ram is needed when it comes to advanced games. However, consoles don't have to worry about the trivial things of a PC. They can run on slower CPU's and less RAM due to the lack of any OS or background programs running while a game is running. So while the Xbox's 700mhz CPU and 64mb of RAM (Might be more, don't quite remember exactly) doesn't seem like much in comparison with a PC, it is actually quite capable in a console. Alot less goes alot farther in a console whereas the same cannot be said for a PC.

Here in this article Carmack talks a little about video cards and which will be best for the upcoming Doom.
Gamespy article (http://www.gamespy.com/e32002/pc/carmack/index2.shtml)

On a slow CPU with all features enabled, the GF3 will be faster than the GF4-MX, because it offloads some work. On systems with CPU power to burn, the GF4 may still be faster.
Although we all know the MX series is absolute crap.

Here (http://www.doomworld.com/doom3/info/doom3faq.php#What%20sort%20of%20system%20will%20be%20required%20to%20play%20Doom%203?) is an un-official Doom 3 FAQ from Doomworld. They answered the questions from past interviews with Carmack and the Doom 3 team.
Here (http://www.planetdoom.com/doom3/faq/#Xbox) is the Doom 3 FAQ at Planetdoom.com.

Although I could not find a definite link with John Carmack saying that Doom 3 will run at 30fps on an Xbox with all the graphical perks of a PC, I do feel the links I provided show some proof that Doom 3 is coming to the Xbox and it should run just fine with all the graphics of the PC version. If it includes HDTV support, it will even run at higher resolutions than the PC version.

spectre187
08-12-2003, 05:01 PM
i never called anyone a my language is that of a 3rd grader so it had to be edited. I vow to never call anybody names anymore. I will be a good little boy or risk being banned. hhahahha

in any case...a top of the line gaming pc will always do better than an xbox... face the facts and stop being a fanboy... xbox is good, but within context...it is what it is, not what you make of it...

oh and because you enjoy my name calling so much...my language is that of a 3rd grader so it had to be edited. I vow to never call anybody names anymore. I will be a good little boy or risk being banned.

MerimacHamwich
08-12-2003, 05:09 PM
Wow, that was an un-expected reply...
:rolleyes:

Anyhow, there you go with accusations again. Your low intelligence level is really shining through here. You are even trying to start new flames, that is called flamebait which is worthy of a ban. Never once did I say anything about the Xbox being better than a good PC or vice versa. Yet, there you go putting words in my post that were never there.

Ehh, to each imbisil thier own.

spectre187
08-12-2003, 05:23 PM
well u are saying doom 3 will be equal on xbox to the pc version...and thats not true...eat a bowl of ....
my language is that of a 3rd grader so it had to be edited. I vow to never call anybody names anymore. I will be a good little boy or risk being banned.
...this time LMFAO

Snoopy7548
08-12-2003, 05:26 PM
well u are saying doom 3 will be equal on xbox to the pc version...and thats not true...

how isn't it true if he has proof? just because you say it won't have as good graphics, that doesnt mean youre right

spectre187
08-12-2003, 05:41 PM

MerimacHamwich
08-12-2003, 05:43 PM
I have played the Alpha. The Alpha was also designed and optimized specifically to work on a specific PC at the 2002 E3. Meaning, that the performance found in the Alpha is nowhere near what can be found in the final product.

Maybe you should pull your head out of your own arse.

Snoopy7548
08-12-2003, 05:45 PM
have you played the alpha? well I have...
there is no way the xbox can produce those visuals as well as a gaming pc... end of story...until you speak from experience...shut up, simple...pull your head out of your ass and get the alpha...then get back to me...

how do you KNOW that the xbox cant produce those visuals?

Frink
08-12-2003, 05:46 PM
Lay off the flaming spectre, it's unnecessary.

spectre187
08-12-2003, 06:12 PM
i KNOW this because I KNOW computers plain and simple...
forget this thread until it comes out then compare the two...obviously this can't be settled now until the xbox and pc versions come out so forget this debate until they are out...

and on another note mylanguage is not that of a third grader...most third graders I know don't have as foul a mouth as I...so to the moderator who was tarded enough to say that he won't call anyone any names anymore (which doesn't make since since the only person he called a name was me, if you count third grader as a name), and told me that he will be a good little boy...
you may suck thy ****...
have a great day!

ShannonX
08-12-2003, 06:19 PM
forget this thread until it comes out then compare the two...obviously this can't be settled now until the xbox and pc versions come out so forget this debate until they are out...

and on another note mylanguage is not that of a third grader...most third graders I know don't have as foul a mouth as I...so to the moderator who was tarded enough to say that he won't call anyone any names anymore (which doesn't make since since the only person he called a name was me, if you count third grader as a name), and told me that he will be a good little boy...
you may suck thy ****...
have a great day!

third grader a name? If you say so. Just take this as your final warning. Next warning will be a ban.

Have a GREAT day!

Snoopy7548
08-12-2003, 06:20 PM

i know computers too. but computers and consoles are two totally different things...like merimac said. consoles dont have to worry about running an OS, they can use all of their power for a game, but a computer cannot. so it is totally possible for doom 3 to have the same graphics on the pc and the xbox.

MerimacHamwich
08-12-2003, 06:25 PM
Oh, yeah, that's right, I know nothing about computers. I should have realised that.

spectre187
08-12-2003, 06:28 PM
realised? learn to spell if you are defending what you know...lol
and obviously with the claims that were made a lot of people must not understand how computers work outside of windows

MerimacHamwich
08-12-2003, 06:35 PM
Oh, spelling god that is spectre; teach me the ways of your superior grammar skills.

"lol"
"lmfao"
"u"
"mylanguage"
"tarded"
"since"
Oh, don't forget the over use of ellipses, bad capitalization, horrible punctuation, non-existant paragraph structure let alone sentence structure, and other such juvenile mistakes.

Maybe you should look into correcting your own grammar when defending yourself. Especially before you attack someone else who has such superior grammar to your own.

LynxFX
08-12-2003, 06:48 PM
spectre187,

Just thank the lucky stars that Shannon is a patient and understanding person because I don't think you deserve a 'second' warning.

And count down to having this thread closed has begun..

RadRider
08-12-2003, 06:54 PM
Although I'm technically a "newb" with pc hardware, having only programmed in assembly level for a little over a year, and only having built about 3 computers from the ground up; I think I know enough to pass judgement on how doom 3 will be on xbox compared to pc.
Obviously it won't run as good as a high end pc. On the other hand, if you take a pc equivalent to the specs of an Xbox, the Xbox will manhandle the equivalent pc running the game. Why's that? Optimisations my friend. The Xbox has a flat slate of hardware and every Xbox can be relied upon to use this. Also there is no meddling OS to get in the way of valuable CPU cycles, so the Xbox will naturally run better.

But technically speaking or not, the Xbox multiplayer will be better than the PC multiplayer for one reason: Live. Voice chat is the way of the future, and since not every pc gamer has a headset, even if Doom 3 supported Voice over IP on PC, it wouldn't have the community feel of the Xbox version.

ps
Realisation really should be a word. "Optimisation" is listed on m-w.com as a British variant of "optimization". Canadians use the British spelling over the American spelling partially because we are still affiliated with England. Typically speaking, if there is a "z" in a word, it can be replaced with an "s" and be accepted. I've been spelling "realize" with an "s" for years, and not one of my college professors has said a word about it being wrong.

[edit]spectre, this is for you. Any mass-market videocard doesn't support resolutions higher than 1600x1200. To get higher you need to go to the $200+ CND videocards. And while many users will buy these, they are not the mass market cards, and thus I am excluding them.
Since Id are very tech oriented, we have every reason to assume they will be supported the Xbox's advanced features, even moreso since the game will be exclusive to Xbox and PC. Now, That means HDTV will be supported, and as LynxFX will tell you, HDTV resolutions are higher than 480p. I'm talking 1920 x some other ungodly number. The only videocard I've yet seen pull a resolution that high is my brother's Radeon 9500 Pro. So in comparison to the mass market of PC gaming, Doom 3 will actually be able to pull higher resolutions on the Xbox than the PC version.

spectre187
08-12-2003, 07:11 PM
how many people out of the total number of xbox owners have their xbox hooked to an hdtv... lol...

"Obviously it won't run as good as a high end pc"
my point exactly...i agree with you entirely...

MerimacHamwich
08-12-2003, 07:13 PM
So what in god's name were you arguing then? Yeesh. No one in here ever said it would run as good as a high-end PC. Dear lord you need to actually read, not just see the words.

RadRider
08-12-2003, 07:22 PM
And indeed, most xbox owners don't have an HDTV. But also, most PC owners don't have a videocard with pixel shader support, and probably don't have support for resolutions higher than 1280x960

LynxFX
08-12-2003, 07:31 PM
how many people out of the total number of xbox owners have their xbox hooked to an hdtv... lol...

In my house I run it on two, and just because you can't doesn't mean everything has to be dumbed down to the lowest common denominator, kind of like the way EA likes to do things with their console games.

But back on topic I really doubt Doom III will support any HD resolution. 1080i as Radrider started to say is 1920x1080. 720p is 1280x720. Unfortunately the Xbox just doesn't have enough power to push graphic intense games out at that level as we have seen...or not seen on our current games. So it will probably just be 480p or 640x480 or 720x480 if they go widescreen for us Xbox gamers which could still look very good. I would crap my pants if it came out any higher than that. It would definately make my decision to get the Xbox version much easier. :)

I will really be torn on which version I end up getting. I'm leaning towards the Xbox just for the sound, and if they can give us the same details and effects as the pc version then I'll go for it. Multiplayer really isn't much of a factor as Doom III is still geared more towards the solo gameplay. The multiplayer is only going to support 4 people anyway, last I heard. Might have changed their plan but the reasoning was frame rates and model detail.

MerimacHamwich
08-12-2003, 07:35 PM
The possibility of HD support (including widescreen) and the inclusion of Dolby Digital 5.1 at the least is definetly swaying me towards the Xbox version.

spectre187
08-12-2003, 08:05 PM
"and probably don't have support for resolutions higher than 1280x960"

1600 X 1200 is standard for gaming pcs now a days...

and the sound? again if you get a good soundcard and set your pc up with 5.1 surround it'll be a lot better than an xbox for the simple fact that your playing it on a pc... which doom is being developed for the pc first and foremost...

MerimacHamwich
08-12-2003, 08:15 PM
Man, your opinions are so biased and un-called for, spectre, that it is almost humorous.

1600x1200 is standard for PC gamers now...

Dolby Digital 5.1 is better on the PC simply becuase it is on the PC...

You are so right! I mean, every PC Gamer out there has a top of the line system and when anything is on PC it is automatically better! How could we be so blind!?

Conchord
08-12-2003, 08:15 PM
has everyone gone insane? it only takes common >3rd grade language< sense to figure out that a gaming PC is graphically superior to a console. I love my xbox, but lets be real-have you ever played SoF 2 for PC? Now look at the xbox version. Same for Ghost Recon. And they say that RS3 will be completely redone, but I'm still skeptical.

But like i said before, I LOVE the xbox, so I'm not bashing anything. I'm just saying, use your heads.

RadRider
08-12-2003, 08:21 PM
You missed my point. 17" LCD monitors typically don't go over 1280x1024 in resolution. If you get a CRT it will go much higher, but most people are going for LCD's because in spite of their worse image quality and lower resolutions, they take up less space.

And 5.1 isn't better on the PC. Provided you get good speakers and everything for your pc, a home theater audio system will blow away any pc audio system. PC audio systems are developed for close-quarters sound, typically the range of a few feet. Home theater audio is developed more for large rooms, thus they produce better sound.

Thanks Lynx. Way to kill the buzz.:P Although the Xbox probaby won't support HDTV with Doom 3, the potential is still there. The Xbox can potentially display higher resolutions than PC's. But like I said before, a high end pc will play Doom 3 better than the Xbox. That is a fact, and nobody is arguing over that.

spectre187
08-12-2003, 08:25 PM
and with the last two posts actually making sense i say we forget this whole debate that has turned into a debate over nothing since everyone agrees... and stop arguing...myself included, lol...im taking the first step... someone just lock the thread or something and be done with it, all that needed to be said was just said in those last two posts...

ShannonX
08-12-2003, 08:26 PM

1600 X 1200 is standard for gaming pcs now a days...

um ok. at the highest i run my graphics at 1280x1024 and normally i run at 1024x768 with anti aliasing turned on.

the only thing your defination is standard for is the $2500 - $5000 segment of pc's which might encompas 5% of the pc gaming market right now.

RadRider
08-12-2003, 08:28 PM
Now lock! Lock! I agree with Spectre on this, lock this topic!
And yes, I run all my games at 1024, but my desktop at 1280.

spectre187
08-13-2003, 12:50 AM
1240 X whatever lol for my desktop
1600 X 1200 for games

SPARTAN VI
08-13-2003, 01:34 AM
I don't see a reason to close this topic, the arguments seem to have cooled down so now we can just focus on hard facts.

I have a very low end PC and I am too ashamed of the specs to post them here (if you must know, my dad spoiled himself with up-to-date hardware, and left me with yesterday's scraps). So I'll most definitely get DOOM3 and Half-Life 2 on Xbox. I don't have an HDTV or Dolby Digital 5.1, so I'll be enjoying this game on my nice, comfy couch regardless of any comparison between the PC/Xbox versions.

Koopa
08-13-2003, 02:19 AM
well i know that my comp is great, cuz well...IF i had the doom3 alpha on my comp, then im sure it WOULD run pretty smoothly..not that i HAVE it or anything:D

spectre187
08-13-2003, 02:31 AM
hehehe:cheers:

DocHoliday78
08-13-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Koopa
well i know that my comp is great, cuz well...IF i had the doom3 alpha on my comp, then im sure it WOULD run pretty smoothly..not that i HAVE it or anything:D
Well if i had it to, i would maybe be able to compare it to your fps on 1280x1024 with bump mapping and real lighting on.

Koopa
08-13-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by DocHoliday78

Well if i had it to, i would maybe be able to compare it to your fps on 1280x1024 with bump mapping and real lighting on.

well, IF i had doom3 alpha, i WOULD be playing at 1024x768 with all effects, and be getting about 20-30 fps....IF i had it..:watchout:

MerimacHamwich
08-13-2003, 06:45 PM
Koopa, just come out and say it, you have it. Its not a big deal and isn't considered piracy, at least in my opinion, becuase there was no official retail release of it.

With my PC:
Intel Celeron 1.3ghz
384mb pc100 SD RAM
ATI Radeon 9500 Pro 128mb

I get on average 10 frames per second in the Doom 3 Alpha. Which is about the same as my brother gets with his:
AMD Athlon XP 1700+
512MB PC2100 DDR Ram
ATI Radeon 8500 le 128mb

:cheers:

JJaX
08-14-2003, 02:39 AM
I had the doom 3 alpha. I got about 30 FPS but when i fired my guns it would drop to like 10 FPS.

Pent 4: 2.4 GHZ
Geforce 4 Ti 4400
256 DDR ram

And yes, Raven shield is being redone for the XBox using the splinter cell engine. It will look great :cheers:

spectre187
08-14-2003, 03:34 AM
i gave it to koopa so now he can shut up about ifs and buts lol...

i have a 1.4ghz 512rd ram and an ati radeon 9000 32 meg... i get around 40fps it seems to run faster on ati cards... but thats the alpha

LynxFX
08-14-2003, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by JJaX

And yes, Raven shield is being redone for the XBox using the splinter cell engine. It will look great :cheers:

Actually Raven Shield isn't coming to the Xbox. We are getting Rainbow Six 3, which is a different game, different story, different control scheme. And yes it does look great. :D

DocHoliday78
08-14-2003, 02:34 PM
I get around 45-50 solid.

JJaX
08-14-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Lynxfx-XBA

Actually Raven Shield isn't coming to the Xbox. We are getting Rainbow Six 3, which is a different game, different story, different control scheme. And yes it does look great. :D

Whatever, same s4it.

Rainbow Six 3 is raven shield on the PC.

Rainbow six 3 on the xbox is called "rainbow six 3"

Im sure they will share many of the same elements, just like UT2003 and UC.

Omle555
08-14-2003, 06:24 PM
Not Another Doom!!!!:cuss:

DOOM
08-15-2003, 08:43 PM
DOOM Is Gona Kick FrEaKiNg ARSE!!!:cheers:
http://forums.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=97900

Urduhn
08-15-2003, 09:57 PM
Is this DOOM from the Dojo?

DOOM
08-16-2003, 04:04 AM