PDA

View Full Version : Memory card!!

Indy0122
08-05-2003, 10:46 AM
Does anyone know how to copy to or from the hard drive to a memory card? I can't do it!! HELP!!

jelgiad
08-05-2003, 11:43 AM
i think you just go into the memory screen, go to the file you want to copy, select it and hit copy, and you have to option of where to put it

DocHoliday78
08-05-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by jelgiad
i think you just go into the memory screen, go to the file you want to copy, select it and hit copy, and you have to option of where to put it
^^^ Exactly what you do and select your memory card to where you wana transfer it to.

Shadow20002
08-05-2003, 01:41 PM
Also, if you are not sure about how, just look in the little booklet that come with the Xbox, there are instructions. :)

robnyack
08-05-2003, 05:38 PM
I think this guy is suffering from what happened to me when i first tried copying a game file from my hard drive to my card.

You have to be sure you have picked the actual game file icon, not just the game icon. The game icon is to the left and then there will be one or more game file icons to the right. You want to chose the game files.

Once you choose then, you will see the option of copy, instead of just seing delete.