PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 level idea

ghost 009
08-05-2003, 09:01 PM
I posted that reply on another thread and when i noticed the vote option on it I decided to post my own thread to see your response. Im not trying to compete with the other guy that posted his idea.

You know when you get out of the inside of a covenant base and your walking on the bridge stealtly melee attacking the grunts. When you look off of the bridge most of the time there is a some tall tower and at the bottom there is that place where you have to walk up and there are alien turrent guns and when you get to the top of it you can open one of those large doors. Then the on the other side of the bridge (if you ever noticed) is a frozen waterfall. I think it should be a team multiplayer arena. It would be one huge sniper arena. And where the large door is you go in it and it is one teams base and the outside is anothers. Or the team with the outside respawn could invade the inside teams base with banshees and the inside team could snipe them.
Some of the levels that have this place in it are assault control room and two betrayals.

UrukHaiXC
08-06-2003, 03:06 AM
Good idea.

ghost 009
08-06-2003, 02:16 PM
If you dont know what im talking about here is an image to give you a better clue. http://halo.bungie.net/images/site/halo/screenshots/scrn_005.jpg