PDA

View Full Version : was this site hijacked?

jbp641
08-06-2003, 12:35 AM
I came a moment ago and it just said click here, and then a link to e-vox.iso?
what happened

l Maximus l
08-06-2003, 12:37 AM
:huh:

CrazyCougar
08-06-2003, 12:40 AM
I dunno about the site, but did someone hijack your brain?.....LOL..j/k man....I've been here for an hour or so and saw nothing of the sort. Better look for some spyware on your puter.

Reclaimer
08-06-2003, 12:42 AM
I had a strange occurance a few days ago, I noticed a weird url when I was logging in, and the site froze, and then the IE froze. But, after about an hour everything recovered. It wasn't anything burstnet in that URL that I saw.

As for right now, I just got here, and everything appeared to be OK.

laughs
08-06-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by jbp641
I came a moment ago

Too much info

Kraft
08-06-2003, 02:01 PM
Odd, no problems here... and I am usually all over this site.

DZNUTZ
08-06-2003, 04:24 PM
ITS DREAM THEATER!!!! HE'S BACK AND OUT FOR REVENGE!!!!

Viper87227
08-06-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
ITS DREAM THEATER!!!! HE'S BACK AND OUT FOR REVENGE!!!!

*covers eyes* I can't watch :cry:

DocHoliday78
08-06-2003, 06:39 PM
Good i hope he comes back, Dream Theater was one helluva guy.

ShannonX
08-06-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by DocHoliday78
Good i hope he comes back, Dream Theater was one helluva guy.

everybody has his or her own opinion on that matter. :D

Casper
08-06-2003, 08:52 PM
Weird, but you might have had the wrong URL

e-vox.iso - that's a file used to hack the Xbox....so you might have went somewhere else...odd :confused:

DocHoliday78
08-06-2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Shannon-XBA

everybody has his or her own opinion on that matter. :D
LOL if i was a mod that would be a totaly diffrent story. But he was one of the best traders on the forum. I dont really know why he went of the deep edge about a fat kid quote from family guy:confused:

Arrix
08-06-2003, 10:21 PM

LOL if i was a mod that would be a totaly diffrent story. But he was one of the best traders on the forum. I dont really know why he went of the deep edge about a fat kid quote from family guy:confused:

He got the wrong impression about that i wasnt talking about the guy that was posting, i was responding to the Family Guy quote that Josh posted. It was all a big misunderstanding.

Kraft
08-06-2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Arrix

He got the wrong impression about that i wasnt talking about the guy that was posting, i was responding to the Family Guy quote that Josh posted. It was all a big misunderstanding.

It also happened to be a matter of him telling us how we are supposed to do our jobs and being a gigantic hypocrite... you won't see me objecting to his banning.

Heavens Gate
08-07-2003, 10:31 AM
I like Dream Theater. Trust me, if it was him, we would ALL know about it. That dude is God of the hacking world. It ain't him. Trust me

Heavens Gate
08-07-2003, 10:35 AM

Hey Mods, Doc is owed a game by Dream Theater and he can't get to his PM's. I gave doc one of his email addy's and hope he replies. At least let him get Doc's info to send the game. Dream Theater also helped waazzuup get a game from me. It was all a misunderstanding. At least let him in to get the PM info. Is there anything he can do? I'll try and let him know.

Kraft
08-07-2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Heavens Gate

Hey Mods, Doc is owed a game by Dream Theater and he can't get to his PM's. I gave doc one of his email addy's and hope he replies. At least let him get Doc's info to send the game. Dream Theater also helped waazzuup get a game from me. It was all a misunderstanding. At least let him in to get the PM info. Is there anything he can do? I'll try and let him know.

Just out of curiosity, why didn't doc mention this to us? Always weird to hear something like that through an intermediary. If you have dream's email address, feel free to give it to doc so he can try to contact dream.... And for future reference, it is a good idea to get someone's contact info before trading with them.

AloneInTheDark
08-07-2003, 07:17 PM
I guess I missed something :)

wbio
08-08-2003, 09:47 AM
that's really weird:eek:

Duke
08-08-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by AloneInTheDark
I guess I missed something :)

Not really, but it was interesting for a day or two.

If you care here (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38962&highlight=homebound)

JJaX
08-08-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn

Not really, but it was interesting for a day or two.

If you care here (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38962&highlight=homebound)

HAhah i didnt read the entire thread. But i did read dukes smackdown.

Good job duke! :D

I miss flamming people :cry:

FuNkY mOnK
08-08-2003, 05:48 PM
Attention everyone, Stay in your seats and don't move, this site is heading to Cuba and I’m your captain.

DocHoliday78
08-09-2003, 12:04 AM
Yes, we have a trade going and i made a post about it in the off topic lounge when he first got banned. I didnt think telling you guys (mods) would make a diff since everyone was F'n ****ed at him