PDA

View Full Version : ESPN - Will they drop the ball?

BORNGD
08-06-2003, 02:28 PM
ok, so...nfl 2k3 was fun, but frustrating in terms of balls dropped by the wide recievers. On the demo version of ESPN, they still dropping the ball? not sure if i am going to pick up this game cuz of last years version...any input?

Chaotic
08-08-2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by BORNGD
ok, so...nfl 2k3 was fun, but frustrating in terms of balls dropped by the wide recievers. On the demo version of ESPN, they still dropping the ball? not sure if i am going to pick up this game cuz of last years version...any input?

They still havent fixed this problem in 2k4 and your right that crap drove me insane :cuss:

Fever it is :cheers:

mattgame
08-08-2003, 01:31 PM
Get the new demo disk and see for your self. It seemed a little better but I still think that the people move like they are playing football underwater. Get Madden baby!!!

MetalSludge
08-08-2003, 06:58 PM
SInce I played the demo and had 2 dropped passes that the players were wide open i feel that they didnt improve this at all. So since I dont have live I will probably opt for madden (please dont kill me for saying madden)....lol:D

CrazyCougar
08-08-2003, 08:42 PM
So far, playing the demo several times, the gameplay seems very sluggish for 2k4. Why would they even change the game engine from last year? Starting to get a little worried. Look like an offline year of football for me the way this is going. Madden it may be.

aasimhirji
08-09-2003, 05:02 AM
The demo in OXm may have been an early build of 2k4. Never know. Have to rent it when it comes out to find out :cool:

Vikingfan84
08-09-2003, 03:17 PM
I heard that they fixed the problem. Maybe your taking a bit far, they are going to drop the ball a few times, but not like they did in the past.;)