PDA

View Full Version : Best at halo?

DisturbedMonkey
08-07-2003, 01:26 AM
Everyone else thinks that they are the best at halo but me and my brother Butterz (xbox addict name) think we are the best. We are gonna open a tournament and whoever wins we will buy a master cheif action figure, and bronze it for them for a trophy!

So i wanna know does any body think they can beat us in halo?

DisturbedMonkey
08-07-2003, 11:27 AM
oh yeah, i forgot to mention, anyone that thinks they can beat me in halo will find out on Halo 2 since it has live. So if any of u thinks u can beat me, u can have my gametag and face my on live.:argue1:

ghost 009
08-07-2003, 11:58 AM
#1 I told you not to mention that im your brother

#2 Change your gamertag

#3 Dont push your luck on halo and brag

#4 The trophy was a joke

#5 Dont post *** threads

#6 I never posed your idea cause i dont remember you saying anything

#7 You mention my name your asking for a death wish

#8 Your a *** little 12 year old

DisturbedMonkey
08-07-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Butterz

#2 Change your gamertag

#4 The trophy was a joke

#5 Dont post *** threads

***wod faaggot

armyof_one/ltd
08-07-2003, 01:56 PM
You know Butterz stop being an a$$ to your brother people like you make me want to become a frikkin serial killer. If your bro wants to make his own tourney leave him alone.

Now I think I´m quite good at Halo so I think we should give it a try at XBconnect, though in order to play Halo there I need to use the computers and the Tv of my school, which is going to delay me becuase we are going back to school in ten days.

ghost 009
08-07-2003, 02:36 PM
I told him he shouldnt have mention hes my brother

No Fear 23
08-07-2003, 08:13 PM
I told him he shouldnt have mention hes my brother

lol. its no big deal. :cheers:

umm, i havent played halo since live was launched.

TuffEagle88
08-07-2003, 09:48 PM
Monkey boy- you're on, as soon as I get live and halo 2 I am gonna mop the floor with your prepubescient a$$. There is no way I'm gonna lose to some 12 year old!

ghost 009
08-08-2003, 12:02 AM
Hes lucky he can even beat me once outta 5 games. And im really good only a couple people can beat me in sof 2 and im even better at halo. Im gonna start a clan and anyone who wants to join can and you will probally get better but it has to be within like the first 3 months it comes out.

How many people beat the last level on halo on legendary?

Its not a big deal but he just says things. Go to the gc and xbox debate then go to gc destruction video.

armyof_one/ltd
08-08-2003, 10:34 AM
I have beaten the Maw in Legendary, my favorite part is the driving one(although the first time I tried the Maw in the legendary mode, when I got to the nuclear reactors thing there was no flood only guilty spark and the others bots), If any body else has done that tell me is it me? or is the Covenant Elite touching the marine´s a$$?!

:huh:

Reclaimer
08-08-2003, 02:14 PM
That whole brother denial thing was pretty funny.
But anyway, I'll tell you what. I don't have broadband yet, but when I do... It's on.

TuffEagle88
08-09-2003, 07:47 AM
I've beat it on legendary and it did look like he was touching his butt. Why does Seargent Johnson keep coming back to life? I'm sure I saw him die atleast three times, but he keeps coming back, and then I think I saw him on the new trailer.

No Fear 23
08-09-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by TuffEagle88
I've beat it on legendary and it did look like he was touching his butt. Why does Seargent Johnson keep coming back to life? I'm sure I saw him die atleast three times, but he keeps coming back, and then I think I saw him on the new trailer.

:rofl:

Reclaimer
08-10-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by TuffEagle88
Why does Seargent Johnson keep coming back to life? I'm sure I saw him die atleast three times, but he keeps coming back, and then I think I saw him on the new trailer.

Because you can't kill the man. He's invincible. You thought you where a tough mofo.. This guy get's killed and comes back for more. He is the orignial gangsta. He get's shot more times than 50cent and Tupac combined.

E Nomini Patri
08-10-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by DisturbedMonkey
Me and my brother Butterz (xbox addict name) think we are the best.

How can you think you two are the best when you probably have only played each other?

Urduhn
08-15-2003, 03:45 AM
You sound like a meat head, hopped up on steroids, bragging about who can crush a beer can over their head better.

TuffEagle88
08-15-2003, 09:03 AM
:rofl: That was pretty funny. :rofl:

Peepers
08-15-2003, 10:57 PM

#2 Change your gamertag

#4 The trophy was a joke

#5 Dont post *** threads

An I thought I had problems with my brother...

Gotta love sibling rivalries.:cool:

happyhotdog
08-16-2003, 07:07 PM
hey monkey have u won {or competed in} any major tournaments? or have u olny beat your friends which would make u an idiot

ghost 009
08-26-2003, 07:34 PM
We just got xbc and I'm not the best there is or the best with the pistol but I am pretty good with it and the gameplay will be diffrent consider ing there will be diffrent weapons and doubles so I'm probally gonna use the battle rifle and the sniper. Also there will probally be more to the driving and the maw on legendary improved my driving so I could do that as well. I never said I was the best by the way my brother did and he sucked on xbc.

MatrixMaul
08-27-2003, 12:50 AM
Oh man, My friends and I have the COOLEST lan parties at my house....16player CTF at blood gulch is as close to heaven as Im gonna get, so if anyone wants to be a part ofmy next LAN party(and you're in Walnut, CA) stop by, and have a go.......but Im not the best, I'm ok. its between my friends Spartan and Covenant. I fashon myself as a sniper.....but my friends marc says he's better....I'll show the world when I get broadband(soon hopfully) and Halo 2 comes out!

happyhotdog
08-27-2003, 02:09 AM
dude 16 player ctf blood gulch is ok but dude there alot moe fun **** out there. try ffa rockets in wizard with 16 ppl omg lol ok ctf longest

m4oH
03-28-2004, 12:48 PM
Hes lucky he can even beat me once outta 5 games. And im really good only a couple people can beat me in sof 2 and im even better at halo. Im gonna start a clan and anyone who wants to join can and you will probally get better but it has to be within like the first 3 months it comes out.

How many people beat the last level on halo on legendary?

Its not a big deal but he just says things. Go to the gc and xbox debate then go to gc destruction video.
Try... I have beaten the Maw on Legendary like 20+ times....... Im pretty sure I could kill anyone out there in Halo

Cold_As_Ice
03-28-2004, 01:26 PM
I could probably own all of you people in games of Halo Deathmatch, and CTF. Seriously. I take my friends on 1 vs. 6 at lan parties every so often, and I remain dominant. I also play Halo PC's online multi-player constantly. No matter how good you think you are at something, there is always another person that can out do your efforts. Of course, though, I'm the acception...:eek:

Hard Boiled Cop
03-28-2004, 01:30 PM
I will beat Butterz anytime.

No Fear 23
03-28-2004, 01:52 PM
haha you ppl make me laugh. it'll be more funnier if u got ur ass handed to ya. muahahaha

Hard Boiled Cop
03-28-2004, 01:55 PM
You make us laugh as well.

l Maximus l
03-28-2004, 02:57 PM
I'd happily take you on :)

The Executioner
03-28-2004, 05:26 PM
I will kick your a$$.

Jayhawk
03-28-2004, 07:38 PM
Me and my partner nG-Big-Pun or nG-Punisher would love to take on Butterz and his bro. Butterz, man I never see you on XBC so keep on beating up on your bro cuz theres no way in hell you can beat us.