PDA

View Full Version : Just played Soul Calibur 2 demo.....

bretman1234
08-07-2003, 08:33 AM
It is awesome. This game is gonna kick ass. I can't wait. One question..... Is it online?

RudedogX
08-07-2003, 09:23 AM
There will be DLC, but from talking with the developers at E3, they were saying that they weren't going to make this Live for fighting.:cry:

Kraft
08-07-2003, 09:50 AM
It will be a great game regardless. Though they are missing out on that world community... The one thing that sucks about Soul Caliber games is if you play more than another person they have no hopes of beating you. Because of this it would have been nice to see Live play just for better matchups.

Trento52
08-07-2003, 12:50 PM
so it isn't online for xbox. IS it online for ps2?

No Fear 23
08-07-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Trento52
so it isn't online for xbox. IS it online for ps2?

no. :)

MetalSludge
08-07-2003, 01:44 PM
I to loved the demo. And when I went to EB to buy NCAA 2004 yesterday they were offering a 25% discount if you pre ordered SC2 so I did. Figured why not I was gonna buy it anyway the day its released.

JJaX
08-07-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
The one thing that sucks about Soul Caliber games is if you play more than another person they have no hopes of beating you.

Im not sure what you are trying to say here....

English Kraft....English :p

DZNUTZ
08-07-2003, 03:08 PM
its o.k. kraft...i know your bizy...i'll go ahead and spell things out to jjax.

he meeeeans.

IF YOU play more often then someone else....chances are , the other person won't stand a chance at beating you.

that statement would apply to just about any game...so i don't know why he made it. And even so..its not always acurate....Nik hyped him and jjax up as SC kings....and i whooped his ass like an evil red headed step child many-a-times during e3.:p

how you like dem throws kid?:D

MetalSludge
08-07-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
its o.k. kraft...i know your bizy...i'll go ahead and spell things out to jjax.

he meeeeans.

IF YOU play more often then someone else....chances are , the other person won't stand a chance at beating you.

that statement would apply to just about any game...so i don't know why he made it. And even so..its not always acurate....Nik hyped him and jjax up as SC kings....and i whooped his ass like an evil red headed step child many-a-times during e3.:p

Sounds like you had a good time at E3. Do you have to be invited or work for someone to attend E3?

JJaX
08-07-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ

Well its actually the complete opposite. If you play SC a lot with another player, chances are they will have a good chance of beating you. You both will learn each others fighting styles and it will be an on going back and forth battle for champ.

As for you beating Nik. If you really did beat him often, i know why.

I guess He just isnt conditioned enough to play "Button MashEm MaxImuis"

But if i were there, I guarantee i would have kicked your ass.

But ive been beaten by scrubs in SC2 (some EB employee who new about 2 moves) The fact of the matter is, its new to me as well. Tons of old moves, but lots of new stuff and different ways to use these moves. Its a learning experience, your bound to lose every now and than.