PDA

View Full Version : Top 50 ways of knowing youve been playing too much KOTOR



AlBoogy
08-07-2003, 08:33 PM
#1. You tried to persuade the McDonalds clerk to supersize your fries for free.

DisturbedMonkey
08-07-2003, 09:27 PM
nice one, i did somtin like that, I tried to persuade someone in givin me their wallet.:D But it didn't work and he yelled at me...:cry: @#!HOLE!:cuss:

thrAsher
08-07-2003, 10:14 PM
I love that stuff! I had put a bunch of hours into Jedi Outcast, and then got KotOR w/o finishing JO:II...

Anyhow, I was going to work one morning (after a night of much KotOR) and this automatic door started to close on me. No sh/t I reached out as if I'd force push it back open.

hiter101
08-07-2003, 10:38 PM
trying to convince ur friends that learning the native tongue of mannan is cool :D

Arven
08-07-2003, 11:51 PM
Saying something mean and sarcastic to someone, and then wondering how many Dark Side Points it earned you.

Leviathon
08-08-2003, 09:54 AM
You know you've been playin' too much when you sneak into your friends closet and start wearing his clothes....:watchout:

Leviathon
08-08-2003, 10:05 AM
When you try using Jedi mind tricks late at night on your wife...:wink:

Duke
08-08-2003, 11:14 AM
When you start to understand that D20 system.

armyof_one/ltd
08-08-2003, 11:39 AM
When you start drinking gallons of beer just because the Force is with you.

AlBoogy
08-08-2003, 03:04 PM
#5. You have passed "Rum Ba Dee Ba Dum Ba Dee Ba" as an official word in your vocabulary.

CarGuy
08-08-2003, 05:30 PM
#6: You begin seeing blue halos around the heads of people you want to talk to. :p

Slayer02
08-08-2003, 08:17 PM
#7 You tried using your remote control as a lightsaber.
#8 You name your child "Grekka the Hutt" or "Lena Starspace"

Lord Vivic
08-09-2003, 12:20 AM
Try treating your 1962 Harley as a swoop bike.

:eek:


(I almost killed myself doing that):( :eek:

AlBoogy
08-09-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Lord Vivic
Try treating your 1962 Harley as a swoop bike.

:eek:


(I almost killed myself doing that):( :eek:

heh.

#9. You went down to the local tattoo shop because your decision to join the dark side hasn't given you any marks on your face.

hiter101
08-09-2003, 01:38 PM
#10

You keep tryin to kill your cat because u think it might be a gizka :D

Lord Vivic
08-09-2003, 04:24 PM
You go to a pon shop you think the dealers are short migits with glowing eyes.

y2kash_14
08-09-2003, 06:44 PM
You think time will freeze everytime you see one of your enemies

Lord Vivic
08-10-2003, 01:55 PM
You walk into a dark room and you spot a long floresent bulb,and you think you are under attack.:watchout:

selowitch
08-10-2003, 02:07 PM
You can't understand why you can't bring your own deck to your weekly poker (pazaak?) game.

Lord Vivic
08-10-2003, 02:29 PM
You walk out to the back porch acould have sworn you seen an Ewak in the woods.:watchout:

AlBoogy
08-10-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by selowitch
You can't understand why you can't bring your own deck to your weekly poker (pazaak?) game.

lol, i like that one.

Plutonium
08-10-2003, 05:30 PM
You load Halo into your Xbox and can't switch weapons because you wore out the "Y" button.

Lord Vivic
08-12-2003, 12:47 AM
You consintrate on the "y"botton so much your feyance asks if you want to get married and you say "y".:p

Arven
08-12-2003, 06:08 PM
You have dark-side thoughts about Bastila.

Fanboy5000
08-12-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Arven
You have dark-side thoughts about Bastila.


lol, the best one yet.

Arven
08-12-2003, 10:10 PM
You can't stop humming the old Monty Python tune, "Knights of the Round Table" (from Holy Grail). You try to come up with lyrics to match KOTOR ("We're the Knights of the Old Republic..."), but you just can't, because you have no flair for musical numbers.

Arven
08-12-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Fanboy5000
lol, the best one yet.

Which reminds me of another...

I keep Bastila in her original clothing, rather than a Jedi robe -- even though it jeapordizes her safety.

Why do I do this? Simple. She looks hotter that way.

I know, I know... I'm a lonely, lonely man.

:D

pepitonet
08-12-2003, 10:42 PM
if you try to force convince your neightboors daughter into playing mom and dad make a baby with you...then you know you have played too much as a dark jedi

Fanboy5000
08-13-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Arven


Which reminds me of another...

I keep Bastila in her original clothing, rather than a Jedi robe -- even though it jeapordizes her safety.

Why do I do this? Simple. She looks hotter that way.

I know, I know... I'm a lonely, lonely man.

:D



heh. play your cards right with Bastila and you won't be lonely for too much longer.....;)

AlBoogy
08-13-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by pepitonet
if you try to force convince your neightboors daughter into playing mom and dad make a baby with you...then you know you have played too much as a dark jedi

lol, youre a naughty, naughty man.

When you go to wave your hand to change someones mind, all they do is look at you weird and wave back.

blewis
08-13-2003, 11:09 PM
I know I've had too much when...the first thing that comes to mind when waking up (After only a couple hours of sleep of course) is...

pause, assign wife action: go cook breakfast
-switch character-
assign kid 1 action: shut up and watch cartoons
-switch character-
assign kid 2 action: shut up and watch cartoons with your sister
...no... wait
-switch back to wife-
unassign breakfast action
assign action 1: please me
assign action 2: go cook breakfast...

:eek:

Peepers
08-14-2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Lord Vivic
You consintrate on the "y"botton so much your feyance asks if you want to get married and you say "y".:p

You are the stupidest person in the world.

blewis
08-14-2003, 10:58 PM
You are the stupidest person in the world.

But how do you really feel? Don't hold back now.

thrAsher
08-14-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by blewis
I know I've had too much when...the first thing that comes to mind when waking up (After only a couple hours of sleep of course) is...

pause, assign wife action: go cook breakfast
-switch character-
assign kid 1 action: shut up and watch cartoons
-switch character-
assign kid 2 action: shut up and watch cartoons with your sister
...no... wait
-switch back to wife-
unassign breakfast action
assign action 1: please me
assign action 2: go cook breakfast...

:eek:

Your poor wife and children. :rofl:

LMAO @ 'unnasign breakfast action'!

Lord Vivic
08-15-2003, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by Peepers


You are the stupidest person in the world.

Well at least I'm not the one saying "stupidest"now am I.:argue1:

Peepers
08-15-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Lord Vivic


Well at least I'm not the one saying "stupidest"now am I.:argue1:

Uhhh...according to the dictionary (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=stupidest), "stupidest" is a word.

EDIT: Oh and refer back to your original post where you said "consintrate."

I guess your the most stupid. [sic]

AlBoogy
08-15-2003, 07:11 PM
I dont know where this thread went wrong. But peepers, you arent going to make any friends around here calling people stupid. You have to wet your feet before you dive in.

Blewis, I love yours. Classic.

blewis
08-15-2003, 07:55 PM
Blewis, I love yours. Classic. :cheers:

Got another one (after playing last night)...

I know I've had too much KOTOR when I start to squint at the screen and wonder if the blur is an effect or my glossy eyes from playing for hours on end.

Lord Vivic
08-15-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Peepers


Uhhh...according to the dictionary (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=stupidest), "stupidest" is a word.

EDIT: Oh and refer back to your original post where you said "consintrate."

I guess your the most stupid. [sic]


Man!You got me.:(

Kortiz
08-16-2003, 11:37 PM
You know you have been playing KOTOR too much when you find yourself waiting for a room to load before you enter it.

y2kash_14
08-17-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Peepers



EDIT: Oh and refer back to your original post where you said "consintrate."


not to mention his butchering of the word, Fiance, hehe wtf is a feyance?

AlBoogy
08-19-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by y2kash_14


not to mention his butchering of the word, Fiance, hehe wtf is a feyance?

Pssh, you dont know? That's Beyonce Knowles little sister.

StudioAlex
08-21-2003, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by Peepers




I guess your the most stupid. [sic]

You did mean "you're", right? I mean, YOU'RE so much smarter than other people, you must know the difference between you're and your. Next week we can work on the terrifying their, there, and they're.

blewis
08-21-2003, 09:17 AM
When, and more importantly, why, did this thread become a grammar lesson.

RudedogX
08-21-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by blewis
When, and more importantly, why, did this thread become a grammar lesson.
I'd say people just got bored:huh:

AlBoogy
08-22-2003, 10:59 PM
Id say its a ****ing contest.

StudioAlex
08-26-2003, 04:39 PM
It just irritates me when people put other people down like that. I merely wanted to remind the kid there is always someone somewhere that can make you look stupid. I figured he was fair game since he was trying to humiliate someone else.

AlBoogy
08-27-2003, 10:19 PM
Anyway, back on-topic:

# whatever- You begin thinking that KOTOR is the best xbox game. Yes, better then Halo... Errrr..wait a minute.....

Whoopage
08-28-2003, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by StudioAlex
It just irritates me when people put other people down like that. I merely wanted to remind the kid there is always someone somewhere that can make you look stupid. I figured he was fair game since he was trying to humiliate someone else.

I love that...

You'RE just so hypocritical... Its funny. Really, it is.

prakeem
08-29-2003, 05:37 AM
# Everytime you're about to enter a room, you pause and wait for about 10 secons before you enter..............(loading).......:confused:

NINE BREAKER
08-30-2003, 06:04 PM
You know you've been play'n too much KoToR when your girlfriend wakes you up for your wallet and you tell her Darth Malak has taken it to the Star Forge....

That was right after I finished the game, I was only asleep for about 3 hours, about ten minutes after she asked, I finally realized what she was asking. I'm never going to live that one sown.

Slayer02
08-31-2003, 02:34 AM
LOL!

Hmm...
I got nothin' :( .

thAshAdyOne
09-03-2003, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by AlBoogy


Pssh, you dont know? That's Beyonce Knowles little sister.

lol

You know you've been playing too much KOTOR when:

You're in PT and you stop and wave your arm and try to induce Knight Speed

You break broomhandles and run around pretending they're lightsabers

You much rather see Bastila in her underwear than have phone sex with some girl from school
:cheers:

You wonder how many dark side point you'd get for pushing your little cousin out of the speeding Ebon--i mean car......

Lord Vivic
09-03-2003, 10:55 PM
You know that you have had to much KATOR when you get in a fight and insteat of punching you try to use the force to through objects.

ThaWatcher
09-04-2003, 10:48 AM
#1 You spam the xbox.com MB with KOTOR threads....

SlightlySycho
09-04-2003, 10:39 PM
1) You mouth the words of the Alien dialogue sequences (Ach too bah . . .)

2) Try to open a door by sliding it into the cieling.

3) Try to Force Choke someone who's ****ing you off.

4) Get in a fight over whether it's pronounced Twee Lek or Tw-I Lek.

5) Begin to consider at length what you used to be like before you lost your memory.