PDA

View Full Version : SW:KOTOR game saves...transfering?

AndroidParanoid
08-07-2003, 08:21 PM
TO put it bluntly: I had to get a new xbox. I am 15 hours into SW:KOTOR and i cant seem to transfer my game saves from the old box to the new one...is there a way to do this? memory units hold 550 blocks or so and the game saves are 1600 friggin blocks...is there any way for me to get those game saves from one box to the next??>??

I really dont want to start over...

any help would be appreciated!!@@!@!@@#@#@@#

sabca
08-07-2003, 08:41 PM
Can you shift half of them then shift another half?
If you don't mind voiding your warranty you could switch up the hard drives :)

AndroidParanoid
08-07-2003, 08:50 PM
I dont think I want to switch my HD. I was hoping that something could be done via the link cable or through a pc connection without having to alter my box. (the new one anyway...i dont care about the old on much)

aasimhirji
08-08-2003, 02:30 PM
Yes. KOTOR saves are 30mb + so will not fit. if you look ont he back memory unit # blocks is grayed out. the only way that MIGHT be possible is Action Replay.
Might is keyword.

AlBoogy
08-08-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by aasimhirji
Yes. KOTOR saves are 30mb + so will not fit. if you look ont he back memory unit # blocks is grayed out. the only way that MIGHT be possible is Action Replay.
Might is keyword.

Ive heard the same thing. The memory card that comes with it supposedly will allow you to do it. Good luck, hopefully you didnt lose your game.

AndroidParanoid
08-08-2003, 05:44 PM
I ended up restarting anyways....I just couldnt wait

Douchesforfun
08-10-2003, 04:02 PM
dude that sux that you have to start over... make sure you dont screw up at the end too because its risky, if you have no health and no health items you pretty much have to start over because you cant go back...oh and have fun

:cheers: