PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy KOTOR?

yeszir
08-07-2003, 09:04 PM
Ive looked in kb toys, toys r us, strawberries and a few video rental places (can you believe west coast video doesnt even carry xbox games for rental? Those *******s!) but i cant find KOTOR anywhere. I was shocked that toys r us didnt have it. Is it just that its all sold out or that no one carries it (i didnt even see an empty slot for it with a name tag at toys r us). I dont have any wal marts or targets near me. Where else can i check/where did you get your copy? I really want to play this game and i dont want to have to wait for Amazon!

Seawolf X
08-07-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by yeszir
Ive looked in kb toys, toys r us, strawberries and a few video rental places (can you believe west coast video doesnt even carry xbox games for rental? Those *******s!) but i cant find KOTOR anywhere. I was shocked that toys r us didnt have it. Is it just that its all sold out or that no one carries it (i didnt even see an empty slot for it with a name tag at toys r us). I dont have any wal marts or targets near me. Where else can i check/where did you get your copy? I really want to play this game and i dont want to have to wait for Amazon!

frys electronics, gamestop, ebgames, funcoland, babbages, bestbuy, kmart, sam goody, gamecrazy, costco, samsclub

I'm guessing you went to blockbuster?
KOTOR is $43.99 at Costco I herd...not sure