PDA

View Full Version : Just saw a preview of Jedi Knights III

pepitonet
08-07-2003, 11:18 PM
Man i was blown away from the litle movie i saw it looks like they are someone doing everything that kotor is plus some stuf that is missing on kotor (for example live support) yep you heard it right.though it still a long wait before we get it but i think that it will be worth the time waited :D

MerimacHamwich
08-08-2003, 12:08 AM
You mean Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy? Becuase if so, that isn't an RPG. It is however a great game. I have the Beta.
:cheers:

Knight
08-08-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
You mean Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy? Becuase if so, that isn't an RPG. It is however a great game. I have the Beta.

I have the beta too, but I don't think I care to play it.

Lord Vivic
08-08-2003, 11:23 PM
This sounds like a game to get into this game.

selowitch
08-09-2003, 07:35 AM
You folks have the beta? How did you manage that? Surely it's for the PC, not the Xbox, right? Do tell.

MerimacHamwich
08-09-2003, 12:54 PM
Yep, PC Beta. There are many ways to get the BETA, if you know your own way around the force...
;)

I am loving it though, FYI.

Lord Vivic
08-09-2003, 03:32 PM
So Jedi 3 is for the PC?

Knight
08-09-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by selowitch
You folks have the beta? How did you manage that? Surely it's for the PC, not the Xbox, right? Do tell.

Sorry we can't tell you how, but it's out there some where. :watchout:

pepitonet
08-09-2003, 11:12 PM
the beta is for pc the xbox vesion(complete game) is coming out in 11/15/03
as for how to get it here are a few ways(legal sorry can't say the illegal ways here)

1-goto the main website when they announce the game and sumit a DirectX log of your pc and if you have a up to date pc you get to be a beta tester(sorry for you people who don't update your pc hardware frequently since you won't get accepted)
2- there is a website who gets the beta/alpha files 3/4 weeks after they are handled by the main website i don't recall the complete URL now but is betanews.org or something like that i will look into that when i get to work on monday since i have the link there
3- or be a member of fileplanet they usually have the beta for almost every pc gamea week or two after it is being released but you have to be a member of fileplanet to get it(19.99 a year)

Lord Vivic
08-10-2003, 01:07 AM
That is cool,because I missed out on Jedi 2,I won't pass up on Jedi3.