PDA

View Full Version : Gta3 Rumours and stuff

pukkaboy
12-16-2001, 08:40 AM
HI, i was browsing the web yesterday and saw quite a few places where it said gta 3 for xbox has been cancelled. Is this true??

The strange bit is i found other places where it said xbox is definately coming to xbox. And other places said there would be no PC version as it is going to be PS2 Exclusive???

Please someone help me settle this out!

Hugh_Jass
12-16-2001, 08:51 AM
If then plan to port the PS2 version to the XBOX without enhancement then I really don't care if it gets cancelled or not. The last thing we need is another port dragging down the good name of the XBOX.

pukkaboy
12-16-2001, 08:59 AM
i dont think rockstar could bare doing that

rune holm
12-16-2001, 04:15 PM
all consoles have bad games(some more than others) but gta3 is a great game and it would be a **** fine game for the xbox even if it wasn´t enhanced or anything!

Snoopy7548
12-16-2001, 07:37 PM
i think it will come to the xbox, there have been rumors that microsoft might buy out rockstar (the company that makes the gta series).

Frostberg
12-16-2001, 08:49 PM
actually they are going for the mother of rockstar, take 2 interactive...

bbchs_trash
12-17-2001, 10:54 AM
If they were going to cancel GTA 3 for X-box then why publish Max Payne? They are both made by Rockstar, and if Rockstar knew anything they would know that more people want GTA 3 for the 'box. And with the huge success they had on the PS2, along with the huge success of the X-box launch, they would know that with those two factors they could make a killing with improved visuals( how much better?) and extended level features, with a huge improvement on load times. Not to mention they could throw in a couple new cars, and they would be off to one good year, not to mention with Microsoft going to purchase Take-2, why wouldn't it come to X-box. By the way, I think you didn't see this rumour over the net, but probably on a biased PS2 board, or at Sony.com. This is just my opinion but I haven't seen this rumour anywhere, and I think next time you should research a little more than making this crap...

sinizuh
12-17-2001, 11:02 AM
GTA3 for xbox will be released a little bit before the release of the PC version. so, sometime in March/April

Markus_Kalarkus
12-17-2001, 04:46 PM
jez you guys will you please stop blabbing up about the **** Grand Theft Auto 3! its coming out in feburary or march so please stop telling rumors ok! its on many sites saying GTA3 feburary 2002 or march 2002 ok. y'all happy? i am!:D