PDA

View Full Version : New Xboxie

Severe_Tire_Damage
06-19-2001, 06:02 PM
Im a new guy to the world of Xbox. I just today decided that after the Sega Dreamcast bit the dust, that I would need a new system. Hmmm...I said to myself...should I buy the gamecube or the Xbox. I obviously don't have enough cash for both. My head goes crazy with thoughts..."Where will Sonic go?," "What about THPS3?," "Why did my right foot fall asleep?" After debating against myself in my head for some time, I make my decision. Im going to go along with the Xbox. The only problemo I had with Xbox was the the lack of a real franchise character like mario or sonic or the crappy bandicoot. (Yes I know about Munch's Oddyse, I don't count that) However, with the announcement of sega teaming with microsoft for some games, i belive that where ever sonic goes, he will be on the x-box in some way shape or form. And that is why you will all be stuck with me until November 8th 2001, when I will be stuck to my Hdtv set and my xbox.

Severe_Tire_Damage

EIGamerzX
06-19-2001, 06:43 PM
Hi, welcome to the asylum, you said you're new to xbox so if ya got any questions just ask!!
..................and remember this XBOX RULES!!!

Dr_J
06-19-2001, 10:09 PM
Not to be mean at all, but let me get this straight.....you are unhappy because the XBox doesn't have franchise charater? Bluntly put...who cares!?!?! The XBox is going to have some great games. Possibly, later on, they will use Sonic or come up with a mascot.

We'll see.....but, until then.....GAME ON!!!

Severe_Tire_Damage
06-19-2001, 10:15 PM
...Im only mildly disapointed because those franchise character games are usualy my favorite. I didn't say that I was scarred for life because they didn't have one. Heck, Im just happy that they will have THPS3, and before the gamecube does too, and better looking & better playing then the gamecube one!!!X-box is just too sweeeeeeet!!!!

Dr_J
06-19-2001, 10:28 PM
Don't get me wrong, I would like to see a franchise charater....it's just not a pivotal point in my XBox purchase decision.

EIGamerzX
06-20-2001, 06:52 AM
CHRIS YOUR INTERRUPTING AGAIN

go read the teamxbox interview with ed fries, he mentions numerous franchise characters in development, including one from the same artists that made sonic!

Aaron
06-20-2001, 11:33 AM
need i remind you how sony had no character when it introduced the psx to the market. But look how well it did.

Spades
06-20-2001, 12:17 PM
who needs a character when you have a big green dot?

Underdog
06-20-2001, 03:39 PM
Damn sorry guys I'll delete my post then! :(

EIGamerzX
06-20-2001, 03:59 PM
just joking

Severe_Tire_Damage
06-20-2001, 04:49 PM
I have complete faith in Microsoft. They WILL make me a believer...accually they already have...