PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Finding Rulan

y2kash_14
08-09-2003, 05:41 PM
I'm trying to get into the Genoharden Guild on Manaan. I need help on the last bounty, Hulas told me he was on Kashyyyk (and I think he said Shadowlands). I looked all over and I couldn't find this guy.

Plutonium
08-10-2003, 04:34 PM
********* SPOILER ***********

Hulas can be found neer Bindo's House. He is a shape shifter and looks like a wookie. Confront him and he will fight you and morph a few times. Just before he dies, he transforms into a small monkey and runs away. Follow the monkey and slay him.

Lord Vivic
08-12-2003, 04:38 PM
He is near Bindu's house isn't he?

kenji
08-14-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Plutonium
Hulas can be found neer Bindo's House. He is a shape shifter and looks like a wookie. Confront him and he will fight you and morph a few times. Just before he dies, he transforms into a small monkey and runs away. Follow the monkey and slay him. [/B]
************SPOILER************

You have to find the datapad on a dead wookie that says the wookie that he takes the form of is dead. Then you can say that he died and then he will fight you. When he runs away as a tach, he is the only tach that doesn't run away and he is alone.

Lord Vivic
08-15-2003, 01:53 AM
Could have fooled me.:eek:

pepitonet
08-20-2003, 08:29 PM
first of all near jole's house there is no body so anything else oyu can help me with also what dead body you talking about i have picked up everydatapack(or at least i think) and don't have the one you mensioned anyhelp on where the datapad is also an i have my guys when i am doing this quest or do i have to do it alone,will the litle guy find out i cheated if i takle my companions to do the quest

RudedogX
08-21-2003, 07:27 AM
***SPOILER****

When you get this side quest, a wookie's corpse appears near Jolee's house (past it, towards the area that branches off to the right). Check the body, it will have a datapad. Keep walking the direction towards the little inlet past Jolee's house. You'll see a lone wookie standing next to a fire. As his name, he'll tell you the dead wookie's name. You tell him he's lying...there's your fight.

kenji
08-28-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by pepitonet
i have my guys when i am doing this quest or do i have to do it alone,will the litle guy find out i cheated if i takle my companions to do the quest You can take your companions on any of these quests.