PDA

View Full Version : My xbox is collecting Dust i need to Buy a New xbox Game!

Ducktape
08-11-2003, 04:29 AM
Ive been busy with other things in my life as of that(like learning to skateboard for one) so i haven't really had time to Catch up on the world of video Gaming for awhile. so my xbox is just sitting thier in my room all Dusty. I would like to get a new xbox Game since i haven't bought one for awhile i have enough money! thats not a problem. Im just wondering what sports Games that are out or coming out that are post to be Good this year? since i love sports:) and sports Games Im wanting to try a Good football Game for the xbox since it is football season Now. One also that has a Good franchise mode in it! or any other xbox sports titles that are Good games that you can suggest also as well?

But im def getting Raw 2 when it comes out in september the first Raw sucked but im hoping this one will be way better but from the looks of it it will be so far

borka105
08-11-2003, 07:53 AM
ESPN NCAA 2004 is out now (arguably the best football game ever)

FEVER 2004 comes out at the end of this month

Madden 2004 comes out in a couple of days

ESPN Football comes out early september

besides that, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic is considered to be 1 of the best RPG'S ever.

Ghost Recon: Island Thunder recently came out.. Midtown Madness 3 and MotoGP 2 are great racing games if you want a racer.

-borka105