PDA

View Full Version : Espn Ncaa football 2004, Madden 2004, Espn Football, nfl 2k4

Ducktape
08-11-2003, 06:10 PM
Which one should i Pick up? My friends had Madden 2003 for thier xbox i played that a few times at thier House. It was great! and i played segas nfl 2k3 Game but i didn't really play it that much to give you an opinon to weather i liked the Game or not. so which one out of theses 4 football Games should i think about purchasing? What Good things can you say about all 4 Games? just weighing my opinons here. well all your thoughs and insight on theses Games will help alot!

Thanks Later

Waterspout
08-12-2003, 06:17 AM
First, I would get NCAA College Football 2004 since it is the best football game ever. If you want an online football experience then go with ESPN. If you just want a great pro sim type game then go with Madden. I will be probably just get both pro games.

BTW, I don't think there is an NFL 2K4 since Sega is making the ESPN football game. And I don't think there is an ESPN college game either. NFL Fever 2004 is coming out but that game can't compare to Madden or ESPN.

Vikingfan84
08-19-2003, 05:17 AM
If your only getting 1, I would get ESPN NFL Football. Best - Game - Ever! Well, atleast it will be soon enough.;) So much more life-like.