PDA

View Full Version : New magazine subscription offer. Part 3.



AlBoogy
08-11-2003, 07:14 PM
On the heels of the free offers for XBN and Gamepro, here is an offer for OXM. Please click here (http://www.freebizmag.com/xboxad03welcome.htm) for your free 1 year subscription. For some people these things work for some they dont. Has anyone recieved there free GP or XBN?

Knight
08-11-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by AlBoogy
On the heels of the free offers for XBN and Gamepro, here is an offer for OXM. Please click here (http://www.freebizmag.com/xboxad03welcome.htm) for your free 1 year subscription. For some people these things work for some they dont. Has anyone recieved there free GP or XBN?

I'm going to give it a try, I do have to renew OXM soon anyway.

Casper
08-11-2003, 07:21 PM
I've been getting GP for 2 months now. I have yet to get XBN but it's all good. I just signed up my friend for this one, so he can finally stop taking my dam demo disks.

AlBoogy
08-11-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by casper
I've been getting GP for 2 months now. I have yet to get XBN but it's all good. I just signed up my friend for this one, so he can finally stop taking my dam demo disks.

Cool. I was hoping I didnt hook people up with some bogus offer. I wonder if this free offer includes the demo disc. They really dont say.

Knight
08-11-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by AlBoogy


Cool. I was hoping I didnt hook people up with some bogus offer. I wonder if this free offer includes the demo disc. They really dont say.

I bet you your not going to get the disc. But I sign up for it and for Network World & Computerworld.

Fanboy5000
08-11-2003, 08:19 PM
Got damn, they wanted me to give EVERYTHING! There was only so much I could lie about, then they had to know my place of work.

It was all just way to much for such a bad mag.

Reclaimer
08-11-2003, 08:22 PM
I did the XBN offer, and it took so long, I forgot I even submitted for it. But I did start to receive them for free.
So I'll give this a shot, and see what happens.


Nothing like free game magazines!

Knight
08-11-2003, 08:29 PM
I hate how I had to go thoro 30 pages of bs. What a pain in the as$.

TEA
08-11-2003, 08:48 PM
Thanks again alboogy(Congrats on 1k post late :cheers: )All hail the great free mag giver Al boogy:hail: .AlBoogy a personal question is this your job to find free mag subscription?

Reclaimer
08-11-2003, 09:10 PM
Now if this guy can swing us free subscriptions to Maxim, or Stuff, he would be my hero.

yeszir
08-11-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Reclaimer
Now if this guy can swing us free subscriptions to Maxim, or Stuff, he would be my hero.
Ive seen a lot of free subscriptions to Maxim magazine. More so than for gaming magazines. Ill let you know next time i see one.

Knight
08-11-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Reclaimer
Now if this guy can swing us free subscriptions to Maxim, or Stuff, he would be my hero.

Didn't someone post that? Yup Hugh_Jass did.

FREE 2yr subscription to MAXIM:

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39060&highlight=Maxim

AlBoogy
08-11-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by TEA
Thanks again alboogy(Congrats on 1k post late :cheers: )All hail the great free mag giver Al boogy:hail: .AlBoogy a personal question is this your job to find free mag subscription?

:D Thanx! No its not my job. I just happen to come across the info. and why keep it to myself? I share it with my boys! (and girls?)

Reclaimer
08-11-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Knight


Didn't someone post that? Yup Hugh_Jass did.

FREE 2yr subscription to MAXIM:

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39060&highlight=Maxim

Oh yeah, you rock! Who needs to pay for this stuff right?
Got my XBN, OXM, GI, now I have Maxim.. I checked on Stuff.. woot, woot, I'm a reading fool! I have tons of materials for the bathroom now.

Knight
08-11-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Reclaimer


Oh yeah, you rock! Who needs to pay for this stuff right?
Got my XBN, OXM, GI, now I have Maxim.. I checked on Stuff.. woot, woot, I'm a reading fool! I have tons of materials for the bathroom now.

I would sign up if I didn't have go do that dumb forum agian. :cuss:

Nosferatu187
08-12-2003, 01:04 AM
thanks! ive been looking for something like this to show up.. I just hope it comes to me I put up some pretty bogus **** lol:eek:

Shadow20002
08-12-2003, 04:22 AM
Umm... only in US !! :cry:

DZNUTZ
08-12-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Reclaimer


Oh yeah, you rock! Who needs to pay for this stuff right?
Got my XBN, OXM, GI, now I have Maxim.. I checked on Stuff.. woot, woot, I'm a reading fool! I have tons of materials for the bathroom now.

me too..my current free sub's consist of
playboy,xbn,maxim,stuff, soon to be gamepro and oxm (which i already have). my sub to egm just ran out...i could mos def use a link to that if someone has one...and gameinformer,fhm,and blender.

hoook it up folks.

RadRider
08-12-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
Umm... only in US !! :cry:
Boooty. :(

AlBoogy
08-12-2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
Umm... only in US !! :cry:

I think I read somewhere in the other free sub. thread that canadian laws prohibit canadians from receiving free things like this. I think Casper said that Im not sure.

wbio
08-12-2003, 07:00 PM
I got my XBN, and it really did only take about 6 weeks, like they said, and I ordered Gamepro, but I'm not gonna get this cus I'm already a subscriber and I want the demo disc, so I'll pay

El Gaucho Goof
08-13-2003, 01:31 AM
Does anyone know what combination works to get the magazine? None of them seem to work for me.

JJaX
08-14-2003, 03:51 AM
It keeps bringing me to this screen:

You may attempt to qualify to receive any of the trade publications below -- FREE -- by clicking the box next to each title you select. These trade publications were chosen especially for you based on your business profile.

If you already receive any of the trade publications listed below, you may renew your subscription now by selecting "Continue to Receive."

I cant move on unless i choose one of these ****y magazines.

borka105
08-14-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by JJaX
It keeps bringing me to this screen:

You may attempt to qualify to receive any of the trade publications below -- FREE -- by clicking the box next to each title you select. These trade publications were chosen especially for you based on your business profile.

If you already receive any of the trade publications listed below, you may renew your subscription now by selecting "Continue to Receive."

I cant move on unless i choose one of these ****y magazines.


yup lol, that's why I said screw it.


I already get XBN for free and I doubt that this comes with the demo disk.


-borka105

DocHoliday78
08-14-2003, 03:26 PM
I havent recieved my GP but i am still waiting. Hopefully this ish works.

morrowindGOD
08-14-2003, 08:01 PM
can you tell me when you find one for transworld skateboarding?!! i would love that!!!!!!

morrowindGOD
08-14-2003, 08:03 PM
can you post the one for XBN>? i really want that one too.