PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only person who gives a damn or even heard about street racing syndicate????

Yannie Boy
08-12-2003, 05:08 PM
come on now i know im not alone out there please some one connect with me with this promising title that is going to be released

Tim
08-12-2003, 05:26 PM
I with with you man! I preodered this bad boy from Amazon, but it got delayed. It was a title from 3DO and now it will be sold to the highest bidder. I haven't heard when will come out now.

I looks like one bad @ss game!

Yannie Boy
08-14-2003, 04:45 PM
wow at least there is someone else besides me....man im hyped for this game ive consumed so much info bout the game that all i can do have a big grin with all the thoughts of what is able to be done in this game that no one has been able to touch on.....it will be the game of my dream......a true street racer where you can customize the car to YOUR likeing and that alone is worthwild.....ive told all my friends about it and there hyped too......were just all waiting and waiting and waiting.......

i mean i can fill you in on anything you don't know........

MerimacHamwich
08-15-2003, 12:30 AM
Touche, Tokyo Extreme Racer 1 and 2 were great games and this seems to be an off-shoot of those. It even sounds somewhat worse. Babe trading?...
:watchout:

Yannie Boy
08-15-2003, 02:32 PM
i wont get into much detail but ill tell you this .....those games have nothing on this....this game is in a league of it's own because of it capabilties and customizeing options and realism

and what is babe trading?????

MerimacHamwich
08-15-2003, 02:45 PM
You can bet your "girlfriend" in races. That just sounds kind of desperate to me, like DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball.

CarGuy
08-15-2003, 08:17 PM
oh my... sounds like a ricey game to me. Let me guess, body kits, satellite dish sized spoilers?? I'm always up for a good racing game but WTF is babe trading? good grief... :rolleyes:

Yannie Boy
08-16-2003, 03:58 PM
ummm no...you don't "bet" you girlfriend....it's like this after racing a couple of times a girl will notice that youve been winning races and want to be your boyfriend and once that happens she will be your inside person.......she's give tips on other racers what type of car they got....how they drive , basic info to help you win and if you make her happy enough she'll dance for you lol and im assumeing that if you race your friend and you have a girlfriend that she'll go to the winning racer

Yannie Boy
08-16-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by CarGuy
oh my... sounds like a ricey game to me. Let me guess, body kits, satellite dish sized spoilers?? I'm always up for a good racing game but WTF is babe trading? good grief... :rolleyes:

what part of florida you in???

besides that

it's gonna be the most in depth most realistic racer to come out

CarGuy
08-17-2003, 07:49 PM
I'm up in St. Augustine. "it's gonna be the most in depth most realistic racer to come out" That's a bold statment seeing as how they're spending their development time on gimmicks like getting girlfriends.

Yannie Boy
08-19-2003, 03:17 PM
hey you got to start some where!!!! why not start with something guys mostly thing about besides cars