PDA

View Full Version : For those currently playing KOTOR convince me in getting this game...I want details!!

Yannie Boy
08-12-2003, 05:10 PM
convince me..............i need a new game to pick up

Fanboy5000
08-12-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Chupacabra
convince me..............i need a new game to pick up

http://www.xbox.com/starwarskotorepublic/

There is a LOT to say about the game, what exactly would you like to know? The good? bad?

CharlieHustle
08-12-2003, 08:43 PM
1.The best RPG game out on any console this year.

2. The star wars theme
3. You can choose light or dark side and the dicisions you make in the game determine the way you are leaning.
4. the double light saber is tight as hell
5. Customizeable character all the way down to the force powers that they will use in battle, and non battle situations.
6. The battle between two foes with light sabers are the tightest battle senquences in an rpg. (you will see a glimpse of it in the first 5 minute of the game)
7. bastilla is fine as hell with on no clothes on.
8. Finally killing Calo Nord(and hes not the main boss, just someone..... find out if you play it)
9. The voice acting of every character.
10. Ingenious battle engine which is turn base-real time which is perfect for controlling 3 characters at the same time during batle.
How about that.

kenji
08-12-2003, 08:51 PM
I think you should rent the game first and see how you like it. This is game grabs you instantly from the very begining. You shall see if you rent it or borrow it.

AlBoogy
08-13-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by CharlieHustle
1.The best RPG game out on any console this year.

2. The star wars theme
3. You can choose light or dark side and the dicisions you make in the game determine the way you are leaning.
4. the double light saber is tight as hell
5. Customizeable character all the way down to the force powers that they will use in battle, and non battle situations.
6. The battle between two foes with light sabers are the tightest battle senquences in an rpg. (you will see a glimpse of it in the first 5 minute of the game)
7. bastilla is fine as hell with on no clothes on.
8. Finally killing Calo Nord(and hes not the main boss, just someone..... find out if you play it)
9. The voice acting of every character.
10. Ingenious battle engine which is turn base-real time which is perfect for controlling 3 characters at the same time during batle.
How about that.

Im surprised someone put their reasons. If I started, I dont think I would ever stop. My reason? JUST GET IT! You wont regret it (i hope :D )

pepitonet
08-13-2003, 10:52 PM
Games are not measured by what good things they have, they are measyred by what bad things they have and if you can deal with them here are a few things that the game has that make it not the best rpg on any console

Originally posted by pepitonet
i liked the game a lot one of the best rpg i have ever played but there werte some things that could have made this game much more better than it already is
1-more missions
2-Longer Main questtookme 32h 12m to beat it with 65% of all side quest done as light jedi
3-more items for the upgradeable weapons
4-Swoob Race against more people
5-Random tracks for swoop races
6-Avality to fight more people(like on taris some training arena)
7-More monster on the areas
8-free will...i'll explain this one
*-ability to kill whoever you like
*-ability to steal from everyone or anyone
9-get into trouble when you steal,is pretty lame when you go into someone house and steal and they don't say **** about it

blewis
08-13-2003, 10:58 PM
I have a limited time to play any games... so I only play the BEST. And KOTOR is most definetely up there with the best.

Check out the Meta-Scores! They don't lie.
http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox/starwarsknightsoftheoldrepublic/

RudedogX
08-14-2003, 07:51 AM
Chupa, I'm not sure where I'd start raving about this game except to say that the last two nights (even though I've already beaten the game on the light side), this game has kept me away from Ghost Recon : Island Thunder, while I am trying to beat it on the dark side. This game is without a doubt a masterpiece with the voice acting, the story lines, the side quests. Though it ends after you beat the final boss, you can still be kept at attention due to the constant changes available to you due to the side you choose.:cheers:

CarGuy
08-14-2003, 11:40 AM
It's extrememly SOLID. Saves and loads take seconds and i havent had a single error yet.

Yannie Boy
08-14-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by rudedogX
Chupa, I'm not sure where I'd start raving about this game except to say that the last two nights (even though I've already beaten the game on the light side), this game has kept me away from Ghost Recon : Island Thunder, while I am trying to beat it on the dark side. This game is without a doubt a masterpiece with the voice acting, the story lines, the side quests. Though it ends after you beat the final boss, you can still be kept at attention due to the constant changes available to you due to the side you choose.:cheers:

what!!!!!!!!! keep you away from recon!!!!!!!!!!! i remembered playin wit you and that was all you wanted to play!!! OMG this is a big moment....besides that i want the dirty dirty on it......i mean the limtis of what you can do basically the bad things...i don't wanna pick it up and have high expectations on something that i can't do

Lord Vivic
08-15-2003, 02:08 AM
KOTOR,is really good.I have played it for about 2 weeks now and I wouldn't say anything compares to it,except Morrowind.;)