PDA

View Full Version : What season are you one in NFL Fever 2002?

KGB Agent
12-16-2001, 05:46 PM
An innocent question for not quite so innocent people.

terrapin
12-16-2001, 09:59 PM
I am only on the 2002 (the second season). Just won the superbowl yesterday! Go BEARS! (who btw clinched a playoff berth) I know I'm not far but I am taking my time and enjoying the game.

on a side note...Still can't get past the third time on the stupid fantasy challenge. ARGH!!!!!

skoot182
12-17-2001, 12:50 PM
terrapin:

stupid commandoes

i cant beat them either

Chaotic
12-17-2001, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by skoot182
terrapin:

stupid commandoes

i cant beat them either

LOL

they are fast arent they??

took me a couple of trys to beat them.

Im onto 3 games left.

l Maximus l
12-17-2001, 01:07 PM
Dudes!!! No kidding! The first two teams I pretty much annilated...but, I wasn't prepared the first time when I played the Commandos! D a m n!!! They are hella fast...I haven't played them a second time as of yet....But, I probably will again tonight...

I'll beat 'em...it will probably take a lot of concentration, though :D

terrapin
12-17-2001, 01:49 PM
Finally beat them the other day. Only took me like 5 attempts. Boy do i stink. Oh Well. Now I can't get passed the next team (i forgot what their name is). Oh the frustration! Good luck skoot182 though the next team is pretty hard too.

Maximus, same thing happened to me. Had a little bit of trouble with the first team. Totally annilated the second team I think the score was something like 72-23. Then I get spanked by the Commandos. It's not fair I tell you.

At least I won the Superbowl in my dynasty game. :D

l Maximus l
12-17-2001, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by terrapin
Finally beat them the other day. Only took me like 5 attempts. Boy do i stink. Oh Well. Now I can't get passed the next team (i forgot what their name is). Oh the frustration! Good luck skoot182 though the next team is pretty hard too.

Maximus, same thing happened to me. Had a little bit of trouble with the first team. Totally annilated the second team I think the score was something like 72-23. Then I get spanked by the Commandos. It's not fair I tell you.

At least I won the Superbowl in my dynasty game. :D

Nice! I haven't played Dynasty passed one game yet...I wanted to beat Fantasy Challenge and get better before I play Dynasty...I don't know why...that's my intentions so far, though :D Congrats on the Superbowl! What team were you playing?

terrapin
12-17-2001, 02:08 PM
THANKS! :) It was a hard fought victory against the Ravens 35-27. (FYI - I played this season on rookie)

I generally play as da bears but my fantasy challenge team is the rams. What team does everyone play as?

terrapin
12-17-2001, 02:10 PM
Maximus, I would try playing a little of your dynasty if you are getting frustrated with the fantasy challenge. I was getting ****ed so I started playing my season. It helped spark interest again.

E-Xbox
12-17-2001, 02:13 PM
hey
i am good at fever
i beat the fantasy thing
the hardest team was the commandoes...
i am in my 2nd season also
i won like every award
and am 8 - 0 in my 2nd year
i think i should change the difficulty from medium

Slash10
12-17-2001, 02:42 PM
i use the eagles but i did a fantasy draft so i have a few defensive players from the eagles, Corey Dillon is my RB and Ive made the ruhing record look stupid. 423 yards. I love schooling players with some juking and spinning. Im in the 3rd Season of Dynasty. Repeat Super Bowl Champ. Corey Dillon is the MVP. This game is so addicting

l Maximus l
12-17-2001, 02:48 PM
I would play NFL Fever more, but, I kind of have quite a few games that have been keeping me busy! I own Halo, PGR, NFL Fever, Amped, Azurik, Max Payne and I should be getting Oddworld in a day or so. I don't think I'm going to buy another game until Medal of Honor or Morrowind (Morrowind is Feb 16, according to EB). This shoudl give me enough time to beat all of these games.....hopefully :D

batman46st
12-17-2001, 03:59 PM
im alright with fever bought it like 2 weeks ago and im in the superbowl with the jets (:)) yeah n halo i posted the other day where i currently was (fyi im still trying to blow up the sectors, im in my last one) im okay in nba live im mid season that, munches oddesy im stuck in wat probably is the last stage of that game u know when they leave u in the start with munch and abe and i dont know how to get the water level thing in that stage (probably have no clue as to wat the hell im refering too) so thats my status n i plan on buying marrowind too (thas gonna be such a phat game) oh nthat game new legends look cool too.... well thats it except im currently watching freddy got fingerd lol

terrapin
12-17-2001, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
I would play NFL Fever more, but, I kind of have quite a few games that have been keeping me busy! I own Halo, PGR, NFL Fever, Amped, Azurik, Max Payne and I should be getting Oddworld in a day or so. I don't think I'm going to buy another game until Medal of Honor or Morrowind (Morrowind is Feb 16, according to EB). This shoudl give me enough time to beat all of these games.....hopefully :D

Silly you! You forgot Star Wars Starfighter SE. Congradulations!

BTW how is max payne?