PDA

View Full Version : Lightsaber Crystal Combinations

Leviathon
08-14-2003, 08:27 AM
What are the best Crystal combinations for your lightsabers...?

selowitch
08-14-2003, 09:00 AM
My observation is that the blue, green, yellow, and purple crystals affect only the color of your saber and are always in the middle of the three slots in any given saber.

Other than that, the powers/effects of the various crystals differ according to type.

I'm fairly certain that there are no combinations that augment the power of the crystals beyond that which is listed for each crystal individually; in other words, you cannot get a level of power from a set of (up to three) crystals that is greater than the sum of its parts, à la Diablo. Too bad.

RudedogX
08-14-2003, 09:13 AM
You'll come across a few, I think some of the best ones involve the krate dragon pearl and the solari stone.

Leviathon
08-14-2003, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by rudedogX
You'll come across a few, I think some of the best ones involve the krate dragon pearl and the solari stone.

You can use the Krate Dragon pearl in your lightsaber? :huh:

RudedogX
08-14-2003, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Leviathon

Yup. Add a pretty nice attack amount to it too.

Leviathon
08-14-2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by selowitch
My observation is that the blue, green, yellow, and purple crystals affect only the color of your saber and are always in the middle of the three slots in any given saber.

Other than that, the powers/effects of the various crystals differ according to type.

I'm fairly certain that there are no combinations that augment the power of the crystals beyond that which is listed for each crystal individually; in other words, you cannot get a level of power from a set of (up to three) crystals that is greater than the sum of its parts, à la Diablo. Too bad.

I saw somewhere and I think it was on these boards that some one had there duel saber up to a level of about 7-33. I have played around with the crystals and still have not been able to get any higher than 28. I have been to Manaan, Tatooine, Korriban and just got on Kashyyk, so have I recieved all the crystals there are to get or are there others that I need to find...?

Leviathon
08-14-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by rudedogX

Yup. Add a pretty nice attack amount to it too.

I went and hocked that stupid thing...

Man, maybe I will go back and buy one back....:cuss:

RudedogX
08-14-2003, 10:16 AM
I believe there are others still to come. They don't really add a whole lot to your saber powers, but they also don't hurt either. Though if you're not using the krate dragon pearl, that may be why you can't get the attack power any higher.

Dyslexic Chaos
08-14-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Leviathon

That is why I analyze every new item i get after i recieve it. You never know if you'll find a diamond (or pearl) in the rough...

Kortiz
08-14-2003, 07:28 PM
well, if you want to have nice sabers, you should make sure to choose Guardian as your Jedi choice.

Guardians use their sabers to kill, not their powers.....well, not as much.

Anyway, I am a Guardian and I have 10-30 11-31sabers with +18 and 22 for the to-hit with thing.

You can choose different things when you level that will up your saber powers, +1 attack per level upgrades and such as well as +1 damage or more. You should look to get 2 of the 1-6 energy damage crystals.......i think it is sigil or something like that and then the krayte dragon one is nice as well as a crystal with +5 to deflecting blasters.

Lord Vivic
08-15-2003, 02:03 AM
Man Fosho,those sabors would kill wouldn't they. :D

CharlieHustle
08-17-2003, 12:46 PM
That sword from one of the tombs in the valley of the lords is tight as hell. Besides the fact it is powerful as hell, it poisons anyones you hit with it.