PDA

View Full Version : KOTOR Reading List

Peepers
08-14-2003, 08:32 PM
Playing KOTOR is absolute fascinating. Sometims I think I like this era more that the "real" Star Wars era. Naturally I want to know more about it.

So is there any fiction that deals directly with events/time frame of KOTOR? How about any dealing with the general Sith era. If you know of any, post them here.

Lord Vivic
08-15-2003, 01:55 AM
Try Star Wars books.My father has books that go thousands of years before and after the first and last episodes.

Peepers
08-15-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Lord Vivic
Try Star Wars books.My father has books that go thousands of years before and after the first and last episodes.

Well obviously I would try Star Wars books! (Did you think I'd read my physics book?)

But since there are so many Star Wars books, I'm asking people who might have already read them which ones deal with the Sith and the Old Republic.

Fanboy5000
08-15-2003, 11:46 PM
Yo, this is like, the only reason I keep this link.

http://darkhorse.com/products/pg_profile/sku_44164/sec_search/index.html

Lord Vivic
08-15-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Peepers

Well obviously I would try Star Wars books! (Did you think I'd read my physics book?)

But since there are so many Star Wars books, I'm asking people who might have already read them which ones deal with the Sith and the Old Republic.

What you doen't read your Physics book?:D

Peepers
08-17-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Fanboy5000
Yo, this is like, the only reason I keep this link.

http://darkhorse.com/products/pg_profile/sku_44164/sec_search/index.html

Thanks...I'll have to look into that now that I have beaten the game, I'll need something to do, like read Star Wars comics...

Are they any good?

Fanboy5000
08-17-2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Peepers

Thanks...I'll have to look into that now that I have beaten the game, I'll need something to do, like read Star Wars comics...

Are they any good?

Dunno, and I've never read Dark Horse so I couldn't tell you how good thay are, but hey, it's KOTOR.

For that fact alone, i'd say it's worth a peep, peepers