PDA

View Full Version : Must See Fever 2004 VIDS For Fans and None Believers!!

borka105
08-15-2003, 09:40 AM
you've probably read many of my posts hyping up this game, but words don't mean much if the final product isn't what was promised.

These are straight gameplay vids about 6-8 minutes each of the final review copy build. The vids are pretty large and range from 80-120mb. Well worth it though...

they pretty much prove how much this game has change from last year....

Download them and see how Microsoft is pushing hard to compete with the pack.

http://www.football-gaming.com/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=3&t=510&st=300

-borka105

borka105
08-15-2003, 09:47 AM
i recommend downloading the Saints video.

totaly amazed by how much the game has changed in just a 1 year span. Pay close attention before the snap....

-borka105

borka105
08-15-2003, 10:51 AM
after seeing the Texans vs. Jags video which is a 140mb download, it has my eyes coming out of my sockets.

everything about the game is top notch. I know the major complaints from the previous 2 version of the game, but they have been solved in this game.

The head coach commentary is pretty sweet and innovative too. And the things you can do before the snap........ wow, never seen that before in any football game..

-borka105

Xbox Owner
08-15-2003, 11:07 AM
i posted this the other day..

borka105
08-15-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Xbox Owner
i posted this the other day..

where?

and is it that exact same vids.?

-borka105

Xbox Owner
08-15-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by borka105

where?

and is it that exact same vids.?

-borka105

same forum

i don't feel like lookin it up but it was

"a lot of NFL fever movies"

but yeah..they look pretty good

btw, does it have gang tackles?

borka105
08-15-2003, 01:00 PM

same forum

i don't feel like lookin it up but it was

"a lot of NFL fever movies"

but yeah..they look pretty good

btw, does it have gang tackles?

yup the game has gang tackles. To tell you the truth, i think this game went from having the worst tackles to the best and most varried.

-borka105

Xbox Owner
08-15-2003, 01:05 PM

yup the game has gang tackles. To tell you the truth, i think this game went from having the worst tackles to the best and most varried.

-borka105

IMO..

1. ESPN NFL Football
2. Fever/Madden

JJaX
08-15-2003, 01:34 PM
The players still look like umpa lumpas and the tackles are still weak as hell.

This year im torn between ESPN and Madden.

I would go woth ESPN, but SEGA has something against the run. Its not even there.

Duke
08-15-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

I would go woth ESPN, but SEGA has something against the run. Its not even there.

Sega being live, decides it for me. If Madden would support it, I'd probably go that way this year though.

borka105
08-15-2003, 01:45 PM

tackles look weak? You obviously didn't check out any of the movies I posted. Some of the best tackling in a football game in Fever 2004.

Although I will agree that Madden is really top notch this year. I am renting Madden 2004 and it is definitely worthy of a pick up.

-borka105

JJaX
08-15-2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn

Sega being live, decides it for me. If Madden would support it, I'd probably go that way this year though.

Yeah i agree, its a shame EA has to be like that. Because hands down, madden is the better football game.

borka105
08-15-2003, 01:48 PM

IMO..

1. ESPN NFL Football
2. Fever/Madden

I would disagree. From my hands on experience, it seems like both Madden and Fever have got the gameplay down....

Sega just isn't as smooth or fluid as fever and madden. Sega has got the presentation and franchise down though.

but when I am playing the game, it feels so choppy and slow.

still dunno, I think this year more than any other year.....all 3 are good buys.

-borka105

JJaX
08-15-2003, 01:50 PM

tackles look weak? You obviously didn't check out any of the movies I posted. Some of the best tackling in a football game in Fever 2004.

Although I will agree that Madden is really top notch this year. I am renting Madden 2004 and it is definitely worthy of a pick up.

-borka105

Yeah i downloaded the saints video you recommended. ALl the tackles were weak throw downs. Once again, i heard no pads clashing and saw no big hits.

Madden has got the hits down.

borka105
08-15-2003, 01:52 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JJaX

Yeah i agree, its a shame EA has to be like that. Because hands down, madden is the better football game. [/QUOTE

it's better in the sense that the gameplay feels more realistic. It faulters in presentation and franchise when compared to ESPN. But plays a lot smoother and feels more real.

I think Sega is worse in the gameplay category when compared to all three. Last years version felt that way and so does this year. Heck, they even made this years a tad bit slower... While madden speeds up it's game every year, and fever stays at a fast pace.... SEGA slows down its game year by year.

Makes no sense to me.

-borka105

borka105
08-15-2003, 01:54 PM

Yeah i downloaded the saints video you recommended. ALl the tackles were weak throw downs. Once again, i heard no pads clashing and saw no big hits.

Madden has got the hits down.

o, ok. I though you were refering to the fact that there weren't enough tackling animations. Madden tackles are a lot like that..... once in a while you'll see a hit where the helmets comes off, but usually it's exactly like that.

I liked the tackle when Brooks was running and the falcon's defender dove and shoved Brocks out of bounds.... that was pretty cool imo.

-borka105