PDA

View Full Version : 5 New Worms 3D movies

Curll84
08-15-2003, 09:56 AM
http://www.xblgamers.com/data/EpypAVAEZFwWsheMqK.php

The game looks like a lot of fun. I'm sure XBA will have the movies up soon, too.

I just wish it had Live play :(

thrAsher
08-15-2003, 10:54 AM
Nice find. I love the cartoon feel of this one. Super cutesy looking game, but looks like it could be a heck of a romp. I never played any of the other Worms games, but I'm definitely gonna check this one out on the Xbox.

And yes, it is too bad there is no Live support. You think that would be a given w/ this type of game.

jelgiad
08-15-2003, 11:26 AM
wow, i cant wait for this game. worms is like the $h:t dude. been playing worms since my freshman year of college. we'd all be chilling in the engineering lobby on my friend's laptop neglecting our homework and playing worms armageddon. I cant wait to see how 3d turns out. From the looks of it, its looking pretty good.

Shadow20002
08-15-2003, 02:32 PM
This game looking back in time was really fun, the first series. Now totally on 3d cartoon, should be more hilarious than ever.

Urduhn
08-15-2003, 02:46 PM
This should be interesting. That kind of sucks that it's not live enabled. Although, looks like a nice find. :D

wbio
08-15-2003, 02:50 PM
oh man, I can't wait for this game, I love the other worms games, and this looks great too, but it would be a lot better with live, still another addictive game to play

EDIT: If you don't want to go to the site and watch it in your browser, just right click THIS LINK (http://www.xblgamers.com/movies/worms3d/Gameplay.wmv) and download it.

JJaX
08-15-2003, 03:52 PM
Sometimes to much customizing is a turn off for me. I had some fun with the DC game, but only with certain game types.

And this would have been a perfect live title. So ill probabley pass.

AlBoogy
08-15-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
Sometimes to much customizing is a turn off for me. I had some fun with the DC game, but only with certain game types.

And this would have been a perfect live title. So ill probabley pass.

The funny thing is that you would think the company would learn from the DC version. That game was perfect for online play and would have been great over seganet. Same for Xbox Live.