PDA

View Full Version : i need some help...

blonks
08-15-2003, 11:31 AM
i remember hearing a long time ago that you could delete your passwords on your xbox.....well i accidentaly set a password and um......forgot it...(those darn pee times) yeah..i think it was because my nephew was messin it up :(

E Nomini Patri
08-15-2003, 11:36 AM
Too bad :)

blonks
08-15-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by StarWarsFanMan
Too bad :)

thanks man... thanks :mad:

BigJosh359
08-15-2003, 11:41 AM
This question is refering to parential controls.

Please not that if your parents set the code and you do what i am about to post, that me and XBA is not liable for your actions.

Go to "Settings" and highlight the "Parental Control" option. Then, press X, Y, L, X at the passcode screen to reset the parental control setting to the default value.

Blinx has tried this and it works.

blonks
08-15-2003, 11:43 AM
hey thanks again josh...i owe ya....this thread can now be closed....

o yea...but people remember....my new xbox code is "Y,Y,Y,Y"

Snoopy7548
08-15-2003, 11:57 AM
why did you even set a password again? you dont need one...i dont think i set one...

Spike Minoda
08-15-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by blinx
hey thanks again josh...i owe ya....this thread can now be closed....

o yea...but people remember....my new xbox code is "Y,Y,Y,Y"

Don't ever invite me to your house now! I forgot mine too (fu**in sister and brother), but my box is inaccessable right now... the RF unit doesnt work and I don't have any WRY AV cables.. :cry:

blonks
08-15-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
why did you even set a password again? you dont need one...i dont think i set one...

my nephew...:watchout:

i love when he comes over cause he loves MA but he only likes to destroy buildings....hes 5....and i smoke him and its fun !:p

usafwingman8
08-17-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Josh-XBA
This question is refering to parential controls.

Please not that if your parents set the code and you do what i am about to post, that me and XBA is not liable for your actions.

Go to "Settings" and highlight the "Parental Control" option. Then, press X, Y, L, X at the passcode screen to reset the parental control setting to the default value.

Blinx has tried this and it works.

thnx man u are a life savert i will kill the sister whos with me

Urduhn
08-17-2003, 05:22 PM
I never bothered setting one ether. Maybe I should though.