PDA

View Full Version : NCAA or Madden?

Chiefroberts
08-15-2003, 11:44 PM
I want to buy i new football game this year but im not sure what game is better. Im an nfl fan and i dont follow ncaa too closely which is why im leaning more towards madden. but now i here that ncaa is better than madden is. What game should i get? :(

memphissheik
08-16-2003, 04:04 AM
well...here's the cut and dry truth...
MADDEN this year is a great game..
THIS year..

NCAA has consistantly been an outstanding game...

if I had to be stuck with a game....between the two..

NCAA no question.

Waterspout
08-16-2003, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by Chiefroberts
I want to buy i new football game this year but im not sure what game is better. Im an nfl fan and i dont follow ncaa too closely which is why im leaning more towards madden. but now i here that ncaa is better than madden is. What game should i get? :(

NCAA

GamingNerd303
08-16-2003, 01:12 PM
Madden by a longshot. Though I hear NCAA is pretty kool

Waterspout
08-16-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by GamingNerd303
Madden by a longshot. Though I hear NCAA is pretty kool

If you never played NCAA then why are you recommending Madden? I think he was asking the opinion of those who have played both.

CrazyCougar
08-17-2003, 04:24 PM
NCAA............Then once you have played a few seasons, get Madden and import your seniors to the pro's.

Vikingfan84
08-19-2003, 05:14 AM
I like NCAA better than Madden for gameplay. But Madden is more fun for online. And the computer on NCAA sucks, or I'm just that damn good. I"m playing on All American and killing teams. I don't go for the hardest level on any game because I think it just makes the computer have super strengths and makes them unstoppable.

studepaber
08-19-2003, 02:19 PM
NCAA, I have both and I enjoy the gameplay of NCAA ALOT better, Madden just seems slower.

mattgame
08-21-2003, 10:17 AM
I would suggest that you get both once Madden gets fixed. However, if you can only afford one get Madden it's deeper.