PDA

View Full Version : Aaahhhh Nooooooo!

JR Alberda
08-16-2003, 11:39 AM
Anyone know why the hell I would turn on my XBOX and my entire friends list is gone? This is bull, it better not be permanent, it takes forever to put all the names in there and half of them Im not even sure how to spell em. They were on there 4 days ago. And now they are just gone. WTF is going on.

xboxman_1
08-16-2003, 11:41 AM
Were you looking at your friend's list on the dashboard? The same thing happened to both me and my friend. It shows you have no one on your firneds list, but when you try to re-add anyone, it says you already have them. If you go into any game, it shows all your friends, just not in the dash.

JR Alberda
08-16-2003, 11:42 AM
OK well wtf is up with that. Did you try account recovery? Anyone ever have to do that, what is it actually for.

xboxman_1
08-16-2003, 11:46 AM
Account Recovery is if you deleted your account I think. One of my other friends I know had to do that...so now he is required to use a password on everything in the dash...I forgot why he had to though....but now, you dont need to do that.

XboxResearcher
08-16-2003, 11:49 AM
LOL. Don't worry it happen to me before. Just put in any Xbox Live game and check your friends list. You will see your friends list is there and nothing has been deleted.

After you check you friends list from a Xbox Live game, go back to the Xbox Dashboard and check your friends list and you should see your friends list is back up and running.

This happens sometimes, so don't worry about it.

Thanks
:)

Xbox Owner
08-16-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by JR Alberda
OK well wtf is up with that. Did you try account recovery? Anyone ever have to do that, what is it actually for.

They're probably just getting ready for the new stuff..I dunno why they'd have to delete this, but I dunno. It'll be back in September, I guess.