PDA

View Full Version : Sundry's Trial. ****SPOILERS****

kenji
08-16-2003, 09:10 PM
Is there any way to find Sundry innocent? I have tried twice and it seems impossible. The best I could do is life in prison. Is it possible to get him free?

Kortiz
08-16-2003, 10:21 PM
SPOILERS BELOW!!!!!!!!

Afaik, that is the best you can get, without getting darkside points during the process. If you have force powers abilities, then use that against that one guy.......in the room. the pazaak player.

WUWU!

pepitonet
08-17-2003, 10:01 PM
*/****SPOILERS******

ok this is my second time through the game the first time i got tired of trying to figure out this problem and left the planet but this time i want to get all the side quest done so i must finish this,i found out that he was having an afair... and he killed the girl(as far as the republic embasy copmputer said) i think something else is going on since elisa or whatever his wife name is tells me to keep looking for the real thruth, sunry says he rather rot in prison than betray his people so he is defenitly hidding something i have looked everywhere on both embasies and i have asked everybody on the planet i am done with all the other quest on the planet just need to get this done.

the problem is i can't go into the trial because the judges won't give me the option they will just give me information about the trial,how do i start the trial

RudedogX
08-18-2003, 09:07 AM
SPOILERS AHEAD!

I actaully got him to be found not guilty. It's really funny, you get him to confess to you that he's guilty, but then he won't plead guilty. You speak with his wife and everyone and the video. You then plead guilty for him. Then half the time they say that's sufficient evidence, and half the time depending on what you pick next, you'll continue with the trial. Bring up every question except about his gimpiness. After all is said and done, he's innocent. Go figure, talk about an F'd up trial!:huh:

kenji
08-18-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by pepitonet

ok this is my second time through the game the first time i got tired of trying to figure out this problem and left the planet but this time i want to get all the side quest done so i must finish this,i found out that he was having an afair... and he killed the girl(as far as the republic embasy copmputer said) i think something else is going on since elisa or whatever his wife name is tells me to keep looking for the real thruth, sunry says he rather rot in prison than betray his people so he is defenitly hidding something i have looked everywhere on both embasies and i have asked everybody on the planet i am done with all the other quest on the planet just need to get this done.
the problem is i can't go into the trial because the judges won't give me the option they will just give me information about the trial,how do i start the trial
Talk to the warden in the prison

Afaik, that is the best you can get, without getting darkside points during the process. If you have force powers abilities, then use that against that one guy.......in the room. the pazaak player. I did this too and he is still has life in prison.

I actaully got him to be found not guilty. It's really funny, you get him to confess to you that he's guilty, but then he won't plead guilty. You speak with his wife and everyone and the video. You then plead guilty for him. Then half the time they say that's sufficient evidence, and half the time depending on what you pick next, you'll continue with the trial. Bring up every question except about his gimpiness. After all is said and done, he's innocent. Go figure, talk about an F'd up trial! I try it.

kenji
08-19-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by rudedogX
SPOILERS AHEAD!

I actaully got him to be found not guilty. It's really funny, you get him to confess to you that he's guilty, but then he won't plead guilty. You speak with his wife and everyone and the video. You then plead guilty for him. Then half the time they say that's sufficient evidence, and half the time depending on what you pick next, you'll continue with the trial. Bring up every question except about his gimpiness. After all is said and done, he's innocent. Go figure, talk about an F'd up trial!:huh: This worked for me. Thank you.

RudedogX
08-19-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by kenji
This worked for me. Thank you.
Good to hear it wasn't just my game. Tell me though, isn't that a screwed up trial?!? :watchout:

kenji
08-19-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by rudedogX

Good to hear it wasn't just my game. Tell me though, isn't that a screwed up trial?!? :watchout: Hell yeah. Selkath are pretty weird to let him go like that when he had motive and everthing.

pepitonet
08-20-2003, 12:04 AM
man so much of a paint i tried a few things but it never came to my mind play guilty but now i am way passed that ...btw has anyone else done the stuff that the little guy ask for i don't remember his name all that well husle,lulpe,...something about a secret cult
..i am talking about the guy that you have to meet alone(by leaving your people in the chip

RudedogX
08-20-2003, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by pepitonet
man so much of a paint i tried a few things but it never came to my mind play guilty but now i am way passed that ...btw has anyone else done the stuff that the little guy ask for i don't remember his name all that well husle,lulpe,...something about a secret cult
..i am talking about the guy that you have to meet alone(by leaving your people in the chip
I did that this last game, for each hit you do, you get dark side points, and well...if you complete all the tasks, I recommend doing the entire side quest. Just know you might make several trips to the same planet in the process.