PDA

View Full Version : This Looks Awesome - x2VGA!

athlon23
08-17-2003, 06:05 AM
x2vga (http://www.x2vga.com/x2vga_info_eng.php )

I'm really thinking about buying this sucker. Does anyone here already own this? If so, it is really great?

From the official Xbox Mag -

"The X2VGA makes Xbox games come alive, delivering the sharpest, most realistic visuals available. The X2VGA provides both stereo audio and digital audio output. Furthermore, the exceptional 480i EasyView feature and composite video makes it easy for users to fully enjoy the mind-blowing audio and visual effects of the Xbox. "

"...your Xbox will display the same resolutions it can on an HDTV..."

"We've been testing and searching for the perfect VGA adapter ever since the Xbox launched, and while we've seen a few that worked, none do the job quite like the X2VGA adaptor."

FuNkY mOnK
08-17-2003, 11:30 AM
To me this still sounds like nothing more then an enhanced line doubler over past products. They keep saying improved tech but never mention a true vga signal with the xbox. Dreamcast displays true vga signals. I'll wait and see.

athlon23
08-17-2003, 02:06 PM
Yeah that's true. :mad: I better wait also.

usafwingman8
08-17-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK
To me this still sounds like nothing more then an enhanced line doubler over past products. They keep saying improved tech but never mention a true vga signal with the xbox. Dreamcast displays true vga signals. I'll wait and see.

same here