PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft All-Star Fighting feat. Master Chief

JediMasterChief
08-17-2003, 11:54 AM
Here's an idea I thought of:

It would be really cool if sometime in the future, MS released some kind of all-star fighting game, where you would fight your way across different levels and areas. Plus there would be characters such as Master Chief, the hottest girls from DOA, the Brute Force team, Munch and Abe, (Bill Gates), and more.

Knight
08-17-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by JediMasterChief
Here's an idea I thought of:

It would be really cool if sometime in the future, MS released some kind of all-star fighting game, where you would fight your way across different levels and areas. Plus there would be characters such as Master Chief, the hottest girls from DOA, the Brute Force team, Munch and Abe, (Bill Gates), and more.

Go E-mail Bill Gates. I'm all for it as long as Team Ninja is the one who's the Developer. And why not add the new char for the new oddworld game and Sam Fisher plus the others chars from the game.

Shadow20002
08-18-2003, 01:48 AM
Umm.. that's could be really funny but the story will be very hard to write, what doing with Sam Fisher and MC at the same time ? Oh maybe MC have create a machine to go back in time...or else. And about DOA's girls, what they gonna fight for ? Fun ? They are too busy to play volleyball. :p

Cryogenic Pyro
08-29-2003, 12:32 AM
This would be an awesome game if it ever happened. Bill Gates would be my character for sure.

TheCovenant
09-07-2003, 12:51 AM
That would be great, and a good counter to nintendos smash bro's series. good idea.

There doesnt have to be a story........(I.E., MVC2, TT, smashbros, spawn in soul calibur 2, 'although he did have a story but ut wasnt very good')