PDA

View Full Version : God Bless XBA Forums (& CarGuy)

blewis
08-17-2003, 02:01 PM
So last night I was 41 hours into KOTOR and thinking to myself, "this has got to be one of the best games ever...", and then about 5 minutes later... Total Lock-Up. I was freakin' ticked off man.

So, I immediately came to the Wonderful XBA forums and posted a query to see if anybody else had had this problem. Less then 12 hours later I got a response from CarGuy who had heard of this and pointed me in the right direction. Problem solved.

So I just wanna say...
Hail XBA Forums! You people ROCK!
(special Thanks to CarGuy)

Check out the Thread: (Warning: Contains KOTOR Spoilers)
http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=482360

Shadow20002
08-17-2003, 03:12 PM
Well, congrats on solving your problem with the power of XBA !! :cheers:

Urduhn
08-17-2003, 03:18 PM
It's another miracle here in the land of Xbox Addicts. Hallelujah, and pass the mustard.

yeszir
08-17-2003, 04:53 PM
awesome. This place rocks. I just kotor yesterday. My 1:51 is pathetic in comparison to your 41 hours (or you are pathetic in comparison, no just kidding, i'm expecting to put in that amount of time as well), and i hope nothing locks up for me!

FuNkY mOnK
08-17-2003, 05:33 PM
Glad he could help. Btw how did you fix the problem, see at xba we share. ;)

blewis
08-17-2003, 07:29 PM
Glad he could help. Btw how did you fix the problem, see at xba we share.

Follow the thread link in my original post and ye shall see.

Papke
08-19-2003, 01:08 AM
I have a similar problem.

**Possible Spoilers**

I'm on Manaan, the water planet. After leaving the Sith base, I am forced to view a cutscene in which I'm arrested for entering the base and then put on trial. After the cutscene it shows my character in a holding cell while being executed for a few seconds.......then it cuts back to the main menu. I can make it no further.

Any ideas?

Duke
08-19-2003, 10:42 AM
This should be in the RPG forum, but whatever.

So you're saying you never actually go to trial? Something is amiss then. I recommend going back to an earlier save and trying again. Maybe even exploring a couple other planets first.

Don't really know how to help ya. After being arrested, there should be a trial scenario where you're given the chance to defend yourself.

AlBoogy
08-19-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by yeszir
awesome. This place rocks. I just kotor yesterday. My 1:51 is pathetic in comparison to your 41 hours (or you are pathetic in comparison, no just kidding, i'm expecting to put in that amount of time as well), and i hope nothing locks up for me!

Come on over to the RPG forum. We are talking about this game 24/7 :D