PDA

View Full Version : KOTOR problem....

Papke
08-19-2003, 01:10 AM
**Possible Spoilers**

I'm on Manaan, the water planet. After leaving the Sith base, I am forced to view a cutscene in which I'm arrested for entering the base and then put on trial. After the cutscene it shows my character in a holding cell while being executed for a few seconds.......then it cuts back to the main menu. I can make it no further.

Any ideas?

Nameless00
08-19-2003, 01:51 AM
You need to talk to one of the alien dealys (forget the name) in the bounty hunter club I belive. Anyway, he'll tell you about some missing children he saw taken into the Sith Base, you need to find proof that the Sith are taking the young children before you leave the Sith Base. If you present this proof at your trial, you will be free to go.

Papke
08-19-2003, 01:55 AM
Well, my only save file is inside the base, right before the cutscene. What and where is the proof of this crime? Maybe I can get the evidence without talking to that alien guy.

kenji
08-19-2003, 11:46 AM
******Spoilers*******

After you beat the Dark Jedi Master, in one of the chest is a datapad the says the Sith are trying to make the Sekath young into Sith. When you go to trial, say you have proof the Sith are evil, show the datapad, and you get off scott free.

Papke
08-19-2003, 04:17 PM
Ok, I found where the datapad would be, in the training annex, but the DOOR IS LOCKED!!!

How can I get through the door?

Papke
08-19-2003, 05:16 PM
Help!

Fanboy5000
08-19-2003, 09:18 PM
Just say that the Sith started it. You won't get dark side points.

kenji
08-20-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Papke
Ok, I found where the datapad would be, in the training annex, but the DOOR IS LOCKED!!!

How can I get through the door? :huh: I have never seen this before. Try to slice into a computer or bash it or something. Bummer.

Papke
08-21-2003, 01:20 PM
Yeah, I was trying to slice the computer...to no avail.

Then I came close to bashing my xbox, instead of the door......but I couldn't do it. Looks like I have to start over.:cry:

Fanboy5000
08-21-2003, 01:25 PM
Yeah, I was trying to slice the computer...to no avail.

Then I came close to bashing my xbox, instead of the door......but I couldn't do it. Looks like I have to start over.:cry:

Look, just say that the Sith started it during your trail. You won't get dark side points.

RudedogX
08-21-2003, 01:30 PM

How can I get through the door?
You do know that when a door is locked, you can bash it down right? You'll notice an arrow on your action that shows to open the door. Just move it up, and you'll see a sword. Bash that sucker down!

Papke
08-21-2003, 03:01 PM
I can say that the sith are evil, but I can't get any proof so I still get sentenced to death no matter what I say.

Yes, I am very aware that doors can be bashed, this is an unbashable door.

Fanboy5000
08-21-2003, 03:05 PM
I can say that the sith are evil, but I can't get any proof so I still get sentenced to death no matter what I say.

Heh, for me they just said that the Sith do do things like this and didn't question me.

Well, have fun restarting your ish. :D

Papke
08-21-2003, 03:17 PM
Uh.....thanks for the help 'ish.'