PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind

Nosferatu187
08-19-2003, 06:45 PM
I just bought Morrowind off Ebay for $20.00 ... Is it any good? I heard from a couple people it was and I decided to check it out

Fanboy5000
08-19-2003, 09:21 PM
I didn't like it, but some people praise it.

But if you've already brought it, it really dosen't matter what other people say at this point.

JediMasterChief
08-20-2003, 05:21 AM
I think it was an excellent game, but I think that Star Wars: KotOR is much better.

RudedogX
08-20-2003, 09:58 AM
It's a good game, but I think at this point, you would have been better off waiting for the GOTY edition to come out since that will have the bloodmoon add on with it.

Nosferatu187
08-20-2003, 11:13 AM
heh well I took this chance with the Morrowind I seen on ebay.. is because it was cheap.. and I think it does come along with the strategy guide.. plus it was only played once for a few hours... and well I needed something new to play hehe.. Thanks for your input guys;)

Nameless00
08-20-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Nosferatu187
heh well I took this chance with the Morrowind I seen on ebay.. is because it was cheap.. and I think it does come along with the strategy guide.. plus it was only played once for a few hours... and well I needed something new to play hehe.. Thanks for your input guys;)
Your not gonna use the stradegy guide are you? That would take the fun out exploring the huge land of Morrowind.

Nosferatu187
08-20-2003, 02:55 PM
well only if Im stuck of course.. ;)

runninutes
08-20-2003, 04:08 PM
It's helpful if you're new to D&D stuff - gives info on what different stats influence and what different things do, not just how to beat the quests.

CarGuy
08-20-2003, 05:49 PM
Morrowind is 20 bucks new now, and probably a little cheaper used at EB. I think Morrowind is one of the best games i've ever played. I dont think you could find a better game for 20 bucks.

armyof_one/ltd
08-21-2003, 03:17 PM
I bought it last sunday and its the best game I´ve ever had (besides Halo) I love the way the weather works and how you can go here and there, although I think that if they had worked more on the characters it would have been much better. The fun is all about exploring and finding new things, It was really cool to kill the Vabda widow or something like that at Gnisis, after stealing from her I decided to let the body there as a trophy.

I got a ? Whats the fastest way to kill a cliff racer?

:cheers:

RudedogX
08-22-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by armyof_one/ltd

I got a ? Whats the fastest way to kill a cliff racer?

:cheers:
Recall!:rofl:

They're the most annoying things in that game! Learn the mark and recall spells as fast as you can, they will come in handy. Especially once you find the creeper:wink:

armyof_one/ltd
08-22-2003, 02:41 PM
thanx dog

Something else did your game come with a map?(question is for those who bought the non platinum hit edition of Morrowind)

If you have then I must warn you that some people here do not give out all the information, maybe if I bribe them they´ll talk...

Advice Do not try to kill Caius Cosades if you are not experienced enough.

Voodoo_Vince
08-27-2003, 01:38 AM
Morrowind is like Crack,

check out m0use.net and elderscroll.com