PDA

View Full Version : Cant post any more!

Sachile_
12-17-2001, 01:00 PM
well posting is hard now that i got my xbox. im ether at school or playing my box. how can i get around this ?

And just played munch, and dam is he UGLY

l Maximus l
12-17-2001, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Sachile_
well posting is hard now that i got my xbox. im ether at school or playing my box. how can i get around this ?

And just played munch, and dam is he UGLY

Well, buddy, it's all about time management :D Can you post while you are on a break during school or when do you normally post? Coming to this site is extremely important especially if you are heavily into the XBox, as I always thought you have been (and rightly so, dude :D) But, it's great to come here, get some news, views, clues with dudes, therefore, just set a time every day to jump on in :D

skoot182
12-17-2001, 02:22 PM
Alot of the time, you Cant visit during school, Maxi
:D lol:D
For instance, my school has controll over where you go, and because this site is rated as "games and discussion forums" i cant visit here.

terrapin
12-17-2001, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by skoot182
Alot of the time, you Cant visit during school, Maxi
:D lol:D
For instance, my school has controll over where you go, and because this site is rated as "games and discussion forums" i cant visit here.

That sucks! Sorry dude. I am usually able to log on while I am at work. Gotta love those DS3s :D

leecow
12-17-2001, 02:34 PM
Ah yes ... time management. No two words when put together cause such angst.

6:30 - 7:00 find clean clothes and the coffee pot
7:00 - 7:30 dump the kids out of bed and haul 'em off to school
7:30 - 8:30 the commute
8:30 - 6:00 working in the salt mine and monitor forums
6:00 - 6:30 the other commute (notice the delta from the morning drive?)
6:30 - 9:30 homework, poke the baby, scratch the dog, dinner, "professional development" (sorry kids, grown ups have homework too), getting kids to bed.
9:30 - 10:00 XBOX!!!!!! while the baby is being fed and put to bed
10:00 - 11:30 "grown up" time :D
11:30 - ??:?? if I have any gas left in the tank this is where the real playing happens.

rune holm
12-17-2001, 03:13 PM
"grown up" time: an hour and a half, come on now you gotta be kidding there.......

l Maximus l
12-17-2001, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by rune holm
"grown up" time: an hour and a half, come on now you gotta be kidding there.......

LOLOLOL...my grown up time doesn't exceed 30 minutes..and that's even a little generous! lol...Yes, it's my brutal honesty here...lol

Even then, when grown up time is finished...I sneak away and play Azurik :D

batman46st
12-17-2001, 04:15 PM
my gurlyworks with me lol we do a lot of the wat u guys call grown up time at work..

i come home before i drop her off at her house she comes to my apt and chills with me playing xbox and doing "grown up" stuff
lol i think i do more grown up stuff than play xbox when im around her but dont worry i def play xbox a lot lol just cant ingore the grown up things i love xbox but we just cant let the hands get all the fun...lmao

Sachile_
12-17-2001, 09:22 PM
I put down munch for a second to reply :), well if at lunch, I eat a quick and un nitrous meal, then boot it up to the ITC lab and grab one of the crappy computer there, use my expert skills to get past the Usenet. and on the Internet and boom I can post!

now, about social interaction...