PDA

View Full Version : Madden 2004 real bug

Shadow20002
08-21-2003, 02:45 PM
If you recently purchased Madden NFL 2004 for the Xbox, you might have noticed a problem importing your draft class from NCAA Football 2004. EA has acknowledged the problem and released the following official statement:

"EA is aware of an issue with Madden NFL 2004 XBOX not being able to import a draft class from NCAA Football 2004 XBOX. This is only an issue on the XBOX version.

We are currently researching this issue and we will fix it as soon as possible. Look for future info from us shortly."

Now it looks like the problem has been solved as a number of readers have helped by sending the e-mail response received from EA Customer Support. Here is what you need to do if your copy of Madden has problems importing your draft class.

Source@ (http://xbox.ign.com/articles/434/434441p1.html)

Casper
08-21-2003, 02:58 PM
Yeah, this is being discussed in the sports discussion already..pretty messed up...

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39646

Papke
08-21-2003, 03:15 PM
Ea's problem only happens on the xbox.......

Discuss.

PapaSKooT
08-22-2003, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Papke

Discuss.

:rofl:

Holt88
08-22-2003, 01:36 AM
I'll be doing that either tomorrow or the day after.

webdaemon
08-22-2003, 10:36 AM
Saw this on xboxextended.

You can get a replacement disc from EA....

"Madden Bug to be fixed, free of Charge"-EA: posted by Mo on 08-22-2003

EA Sports, a section of the well known excellent Developer, Electronic Arts, has announced that users who return copies of the popular "Madden NFL 2004" Xbox Video System Game, will get it fixed, free of charge.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madden, perhaps the most popular NFL Game out, recently hit Playstation 2, gamecube, Xbox, and the PC. The game has sold extremely well, as of to be expected across all systems, even Xbox, considering the exclusive Bug that are fuxing Xbox Owners all around the Globe-and that's not a good thing.

Many Gamers ran to the shops to get their copy of this game, only to get home and find one of the main exciting features, importing a draft class from NCAA Football 2004, would not work. And with EA and Microsoft's current relationship, this game, not being online, was prounounced "dead", as with out Live, this major part of the game could not be fixed.

Electronic Arts, has announced that Gamers can get a brand new disc, by simply "sending in pages 43 and 44, of your Xbox Madden NFL 2004 Manual".

Here's the Address,

Warranty

Electronic Arts

209 Redwood Shores Parkway

Redwood City, CA 94065

RudedogX
08-22-2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Papke

Discuss.
Does EA even do this for the PS2? If not, well then, duh, of course this is only an XBox issue.

Wolfboy_888
08-22-2003, 11:15 AM
what are on pages 43 and 44?...my friend has a ps2 and i think i could get those 2 pages from him and get madden for free lol that would be awesome..i dont know if the ps2 version of the manual differs from the xbox though..

CrazyCougar
08-22-2003, 11:37 AM
I am sure the PS2 and Xbox version of the book are different on one way or the other. So I dont believe substituting 43 and 44 from a PS2 booklet would work.

Anyhow, my Madden works so thank gawd I dont have to worry about this.

Casper
08-22-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Wolfboy_888
what are on pages 43 and 44?...my friend has a ps2 and i think i could get those 2 pages from him and get madden for free lol that would be awesome..i dont know if the ps2 version of the manual differs from the xbox though..

I'd imagine it does.

Oh, and an update on what I said in that other thread, I just rented Madden and have the booklet - thanks for the address, I just mailed it out :D

dances with broom sticks
08-22-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by casper

I'd imagine it does.

Oh, and an update on what I said in that other thread, I just rented Madden and have the booklet - thanks for the address, I just mailed it out :D

Your an evil evil person, you will deffiently burn in hell....

Ill be renting it tonight to steal that page

:cheers:

webdaemon
08-22-2003, 08:06 PM
:eek: I am shocked and appalled!

----------------

The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you are an
artist.

Wolfboy_888
08-24-2003, 01:05 PM
what video stores have the booklet in it? If anyone has a Giant Eagle or a Hollywood Video could you tell me if the booklet is included...im a 15 year old boy with no car...and no dream

canadianboi3
08-24-2003, 02:52 PM
I rented it last night, it's the first copy they rented out, so they booklet is untouched:D. Now I gotta get to a mail box lol.

Nosferatu187
08-30-2003, 11:47 AM
same with me Canadianboi.. the booklet was all nice and purdy till I got my hands on it... man I hate EA so much this is like the ultimate revenge lol.. Im gonna throw this envelope in the box even though It probley wont be picked up till Monday:cry: