PDA

View Full Version : Two new Splinter Cell missions!

Xbox Owner
08-21-2003, 04:16 PM
Ubi Soft's incredible stealth game Splinter Cell goes from strength to strength on Xbox - if you thought Kola Cell was tough, wait until you see the new levels coming courtesy of Xbox Live. The mission is called "Vselka", and is broken up into two levels. The first requires you, as Sam Fisher, infiltrate an enemy base, and the second level puts you aboard a submarine with nuclear warheads. Word from Ubi Soft is that it is the toughest Splinter Cell mission ever, which makes this particular enthusiast very happy indeed. The first level is due in September, and the second in October. Again, it'll be a free download via Xbox Live. No word on whether the PC, PS2 or GameCube versions will see any extra levels, however.

http://www.activexbox.com/xbox/default.asp

JJaX
08-21-2003, 04:33 PM
Kick ass! :cheers:

I love this game

DocHoliday78
08-21-2003, 04:56 PM
GJ on the info. I didnt think they were gonna release some new levels.

Snoopy7548
08-21-2003, 05:56 PM
i havent even gotten the kola cell mission yet...haha.

Shadow20002
08-21-2003, 06:12 PM
Ahh, what we got here ? Well, i must say that Ubisoft is not letting us in dust with Splinter Cell, congrats Ubi !!

Unreal
08-22-2003, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Xbox Owner

http://www.activexbox.com/xbox/default.asp
That is going to be cool. I hope that the OXM gets the levels not too long afterwards.

BCan
08-23-2003, 02:36 AM
Ubisoft are too busy trying to get the Tom Clancy name taken off the actual sequel, even though they are pumping out these new levels.

Pandora's Tomorrow should be a good semi-sequel, but when Splinter Cell 2 comes out.....

Unreal
08-23-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by BCan
Ubisoft are too busy trying to get the Tom Clancy name taken off the actual sequel, even though they are pumping out these new levels.

Pandora's Tomorrow should be a good semi-sequel, but when Splinter Cell 2 comes out.....
I don't know why they are trying to get the Tom Clancy name off, if anything that is what got people to take notice in the first place. Besides graphics of course ;) :D

Dark Enemy
08-23-2003, 12:32 PM
Im still on the second level in the game :cool:

Shadow20002
08-23-2003, 01:51 PM
Hey, guys just check out some recent infos, this is just a rumor, not officially announced by Ubisoft. By the way, i think why they keep the first one with the name Tom Clancy's stamped in the box, they want to be sure that the gamers won't go wrong with this title because it have something with Tom Clancy's style of suspense gameplay. And now, this game is really on top so they don't need anymore this name. :p

# 1 Stunner
08-23-2003, 08:30 PM
damn i thought they stopped realsing for this game..owell i love this game....