PDA

View Full Version : Underwater base help

CharlieHustle
08-22-2003, 10:45 PM
Im now at the base underwater, and i just walked the seafloor to this other door and i see two people trapped behind this forcefiled door. I use the comp. panel and it only says that some door is unlocked, then about something inactive. i have the slighest idea on what to do next. i have cleared out the underwater base except for that part. I cant get to these two people behind the force field, and im basically stuck. help me out please.

AlBoogy
08-23-2003, 09:38 AM
Uhhhh, talk to them.

CharlieHustle
08-23-2003, 10:39 AM
Dont you think i tried that already??? I wasnt allowed to talk to them, I guess because of the field that was between us, but ill try it again.

AlBoogy
08-23-2003, 12:46 PM
Or try to open the door itself. I know eventually you talk to them. Sorry about the bland answer but now I dont remember if you had to try to open the door first or just try to talk to them. Regardless, for you to progress, talking to them is the key.

CharlieHustle
08-23-2003, 12:58 PM
Thanks Al, you were right, i just had to try to open the door, and it worked. Im done with that planet now, and im now on my way to the star forge. I see you are a hurricane fan. Im from hollywood fl. Been a fan since the Michael Irvin playin days. I cant believe that the college gameday crew didnt pick them to even win their own conference. they will learn the hard way, that the canes stay loaded with talent.

AlBoogy
08-24-2003, 12:21 PM
Hard to believe the Canes arent getting the respect they deserve. But its always been like that. Pitt and Va Tech are strong this year and the critics probably think losing Dorsey, Johnson and McGahee will be to much to overcome. But if Gore can recover, he will be better then McGahee. Berlin has a stronger arm and is more mobile (who knows how is decision making will be) and the receivers will have to step up. I think they will be fine and they will be right in the thick of things come December.

CharlieHustle
08-29-2003, 09:12 AM
I saw the game last night and frank gore looked very impressive for someone who didnt play in like two years. Also Berlin looked good, but hell, he didnt play in like forever too. He need to quit lookin in his receivers because that will cause a lot of picks against teams with better defenses. Also he need to have more faith in Winslow, he is not an all american for nothin. That freshman receiver is tight he got size and speed. The defense looked very good, even though in my opinion, they BSed through the game to me. But hey you know you are good when you play a half assed game and still win by like 40 points. My only worry is the QB and the o line i heard that there isnt a lot of dept and injuries isnt helpin them also. And whats up with Vilma he didnt play until the 4 th quarter. I am assumin that he is hurt, cuz your all american and hardest hittin LB shouldnt make his debut in the 4th quarter.