PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Fighters.. IMPRESSIVE

VeNoMiZA
08-23-2003, 05:33 PM
ya have to check this game out. even though EA games did it try it out. make sure u got a good video card and good pc. i was impressed by it.ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/demos/freedom_fighters.exe

DocHoliday78
08-23-2003, 11:15 PM
This game was ok. I played it when it first came out a year ago or so. FF has great humor, but there was a bug that would make the game constantly crash with me. It was probably stupid Windows ME's fault.

Leo
08-24-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
ya have to check this game out. even though EA games did it try it out. make sure u got a good video card and good pc. i was impressed by it.ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/demos/freedom_fighters.exe

Thanks for the demo! Love ya VENOMIZA! Now I can try the Xbox's upcoming Freedom Fighters game! Thanks! See ya!:) :) :cheers:

VeNoMiZA
08-24-2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Leo

Thanks for the demo! Love ya VENOMIZA! Now I can try the Xbox's upcoming Freedom Fighters game! Thanks! See ya!:) :) :cheers: w00t :cheers:

Stormlord
08-24-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by DocHoliday78
This game was ok. I played it when it first came out a year ago or so. FF has great humor, but there was a bug that would make the game constantly crash with me. It was probably stupid Windows ME's fault.

I think you mean Freedom Force. The super hereo game. This is a game where Communist Russia captures the USA. You find other Americans to help you push the invaders away from our borders. Reminds me of that movie Red Dawn. I've played the demo and I say that it's really fun. But since it has to be on PS2 the graphics won't look like anything on PC or Xbox. There were parts where the lighting rocked but that's just around those barrels with the fire in it. Still it's really fun, it makes you feel like you're fighting the Iron Curtain. Also the rag doll physics are a nice touch. :cheers: It would be really awesome if they would include multiplayer but we know it's not going to happen.

DocHoliday78
08-24-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Stormlord

I think you mean Freedom Force. The super hereo game. This is a game where Communist Russia captures the USA. You find other Americans to help you push the invaders away from our borders. Reminds me of that movie Red Dawn. I've played the demo and I say that it's really fun. But since it has to be on PS2 the graphics won't look like anything on PC or Xbox. There were parts where the lighting rocked but that's just around those barrels with the fire in it. Still it's really fun, it makes you feel like you're fighting the Iron Curtain. Also the rag doll physics are a nice touch. :cheers: It would be really awesome if they would include multiplayer but we know it's not going to happen.

Hah your right. Whoops wrong game then.:cheers:

Hugopolo
08-24-2003, 02:31 PM
I downloaded the demo a couple days ago and i think it was pretty sweet to bad theres not going to be anything for xbox live I HATE EA!!

RudedogX
08-25-2003, 07:30 AM
Freedom Fighters also has a vid on the OXM disc. It looked pretty good, but I think there are others that will get my money before this one.

Hugopolo
08-25-2003, 10:19 AM
Yeah same here but it would be a good rent