PDA

View Full Version : Halo's 2 REAL release date

Leo
08-24-2003, 12:06 AM
Halo 2 comes out on January 2 2004. Happy?! The OXM video looks awesome, can't wait to get my hands on Halo 2!

Money is not a problem to get 50 dollar games! The problem is patients! WAIT WAIT!!!! You always have to wait in your life to get something!

But know that each second, minute, day, month, and year COUNTS! All you have to do is WAIT! ACtually I forgot about B.C. , I am still excited, but the game comes out on Spring 2004. So being crazy about it is not gonna help. Right now my mission is to get Soul Calibur 2. It comes out on August 27th 2003. So I'll get it and have lot's of fun with it. When I saw the Halo 2 video I was extremely exicted and shocked, but it's not gonna help! So I forgot about it. Eventually time will come, and don't forget time FLYS! You just don't really feel it, but it does. :) :) Just WAIT!
Waiting is not a pain, I know it gets annoying but you have to accept it! PERIOD.

Sorry I am jumping from subject to subject.

Please reply!

Sencerly Leo

Shadow20002
08-24-2003, 12:12 AM
Where did you get that ? :watchout:

LynxFX
08-24-2003, 12:13 AM
Just like your proof of insurance, I will need a link.

Reclaimer
08-24-2003, 03:10 AM
If this is true, then this would actually support my early Halo 2 crusade. But that's just logic wrapped up in wishful thinking.

Come on Leo, give us some proof!

WynnFire
08-24-2003, 06:30 AM
Even though they haven't announced an official release date, (at least not to my knowledge) we should believe you because.........??????

Xbox Owner
08-24-2003, 08:40 AM
Oh, hey, look, it's Leo!

Unreal
08-24-2003, 09:41 AM
Why not just release the game for the christmas holidays then? :watchout:

dances with broom sticks
08-24-2003, 10:34 AM
Come on guys, you dont need a link. Its leo, his information is always reliable. :watchout:

Leo
08-24-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Lynxfx-XBA
Just like your proof of insurance, I will need a link.

Go to www.ign.com. and check oi there. Besides I get my release dates on my E-mail from a game store.

l Maximus l
08-24-2003, 12:52 PM
Hey, Leo...I checked out IGN.com and did a search for Halo 2...it says:

Release Date
TBA 2004

Here is the link. (http://xbox.ign.com/objects/482/482228.html?ui=gamefinder) Just look on the right hand side of the page and you'll see it.

Just FYI, no one knows the true release date of any game, especially this game, other than Bungie. (http://www.bungie.net)

DocHoliday78
08-24-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
Hey, Leo...I checked out IGN.com and did a search for Halo 2...it says:

Release Date
TBA 2004

Here is the link. (http://xbox.ign.com/objects/482/482228.html?ui=gamefinder) Just look on the right hand side of the page and you'll see it.

Just FYI, no one knows the true release date of any game, especially this game, other than Bungie. (http://www.bungie.net)
Leo just got owned.:rofl:

Wolfboy_888
08-24-2003, 01:12 PM
i went to some site and it said it would ship april 18th...i think it was amazon or something i dont know..

Shadow20002
08-24-2003, 05:55 PM
Anyway, the source from everywhere is on the way to become unbelievable. They show up some other statements than TBA 2004 just to make fans being on fire...

Papke
08-25-2003, 01:06 AM
Holy Bejeesus Lynx, a new Alizee avatar? I like this one better!

LynxFX
08-25-2003, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by DocHoliday78

Leo just got owned.:rofl:

Leo was owned when he started typing out the title to this thread. :D

Papke, Yup new avitar. You likey? :p

Reclaimer
08-25-2003, 05:01 AM
Everyone play nice with Leo now... This is the same Leo as before, and he means well. If you dig back, you'll get the idea.

OK, I'm done.

Game on!

webdaemon
08-27-2003, 01:11 AM
Acording to the NEW Xbox Live site, Halo 2 is to be released March 2004. :cheers:

DocHoliday78
08-27-2003, 01:53 AM
Well as i was just checking out some of the old threads i noticed a halo 3 post by Leo. It seems that he was just made to give crap info for this game.

mattgame
08-28-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
Where did you get that ? :watchout:

Leo obviously dug deep within his demented psyche for that retarded bit of doggy poo. Leo should be banned for life for coming on this site with that madness insulting the intelligence of true gamers who know that Halo 2 is out already!:rofl:

Brutus
08-28-2003, 02:48 PM
I just think it's very much hillarious how we (being such dorks that we are) would even opened this thread thinking we'd actually find that HALO 2 would come out sooner.

Anyone who is anyone knows exactly what date HALO 2 is coming out and we knew since Bungie first told us that date. Unless Bungie or Bill G themselves tell me it's coming on a certain date, I'm not going to pay attention to the rumors of the pimply faced Game Crazy guy, or the EB games chick, or even the Best buy.com's.

Forget them all! And yes whoever started this thread should be forced to have his sig say, "Yes, it is true. I lied. I'm a liar! I'm lower than Covenant Grunts!"

That sayith BRUTUS!

-BRUTUS!

SPIRIT OF VENGAR!!!

mattgame
08-28-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Brutus
I just think it's very much hillarious how we (being such dorks that we are) would even opened this thread thinking we'd actually find that HALO 2 would come out sooner.

Anyone who is anyone knows exactly what date HALO 2 is coming out and we knew since Bungie first told us that date. Unless Bungie or Bill G themselves tell me it's coming on a certain date, I'm not going to pay attention to the rumors of the pimply faced Game Crazy guy, or the EB games chick, or even the Best buy.com's.

Forget them all! And yes whoever started this thread should be forced to have his sig say, "Yes, it is true. I lied. I'm a liar! I'm lower than Covenant Grunts!"

That sayith BRUTUS!

-BRUTUS!
All hail Brutus. U r rite!

SPIRIT OF VENGAR!!!